Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Máti is thought to once have been a moon of Thor. It supposedly was hit by a comet and knocked out of its orbit. That is why it has a year so close to that of Thor's, as well as why their orbits overlap. It is the second closest planet to Ragnarok.
- Perihelion of 72,052,241 kabbles from sun
- Aphelion of 74,195,463 kabbles from sun
- Average 73,123,852 kabbles from sun
- 1,874 kabbles equatorial diameter
- 145*M surface temperature
- Has no rings
- Has no moons
- Has a day of 15 hours and a year of 252 ghuxdays
- Has an axial tilt of 20.7* and experiences hot, warm, and cold seasons