Documents for Production (5 in number)
- What is Gantt chart
- Reading a Gantt chart
- What the Gantt chart explains.
2. Usage document
- How to use the Application
- Open, Give input file and view Gantt chart
- Reading the attributes Table
- Global Information about the Process (Release)
3. Different Views of Gantt Chart
Things the user can do after drawing
- Show/Hide relationships
- Scale Unit change
- Sort different columns is attribute table and Redraw
- Reset Old sequence of commands as per graph
- Change color of Bad RC and specify Good range
4. Command Duration change simulation
Document the explain about the command duration change simulation provided.
- Reading the simulated change
- Global duration impact
- Reset changed commands (individual/all)
- Change in Main panel affecting the search result drawn
- Command Duration change from User input (GUI provided).
|5.||Gantt Chart Functionality document|
How to use these functionalities viz...
Generate XML file
Generation of Input XML from .s00 file of ReleaseManager.
- Show Source & Target
- Search Panel options
- Commands Executed On Hosts
- Top 10 Commands
- Make Logical container
- Save, Edit and Draw Gantt Chart
Result of a Command
Compare Execution Time of Commands from files
- Open multiple files
- Append to existing table of Execution time of commands
- Line graph of individual command
In general how to go with the user interactions to get the result of these functionalities.
(All documents to have descriptive steps with snap-shots of application)