Gerald McCoy wants silver but Huckle and Sally punish him.
- Gerald: I want silver.
- Huckle: No!
- Sally: And this silver stinks!
- Gerald: BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING! I want it! BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!
- Sally: Shut up or we'll leave the mine!
- Narrator:Huckle pulled a sword out and sliced down Sally's head.
- Gerald:F**king Huckle.
- Narrator:Then Gerald pulled out a Windows 2000 logo and cut Huckle in half.
- Narrator:Then Gerald picked up the sword and shoved it in his eye. Then the world exploded.
- Moral of the story:Windows XP is good.