Gina, along with the other international engines, accidentally arrived on [] when the ferry they were traveling on stopped at Sodor instead of the [Mainland|Mainland]. After the engines realised their mistake, Gina ordered the engines back onto the ship. She was also the first to notice that one of the international engines, [], was missing from the ship.
After the Great Railway Show ended, Gina left the Mainland and returned to Italy.
Sweet and stylish, Gina can match the boys pound for pound when it comes to shunt trucks in the yard.
Gina is based on the Ferrovie Nord Milano 200 0-4-0T. This engines were ordered by the Società Ferrovie Del Ticino (SFT) to the Belgian factory Couillet, for working on the lines Como-Varese-Laveno and Saronno-Malnate. The society built seven engines, numbered from 200 to 206. In 1888, the two lines were acquired by the Ferrovie Nord Milano, and the engines become part of the railway, with the numbers changed from 201 to 207 (in 1942 was changed again from 200-01 to 200-07). They were used for local service and slowly slowly downgraded to poor jobs with the arrive of more powerful engines and, from the 1920s, the electrifying of the lines. In the middle of the 1930s were used only for shunting, especially at the Milano Cadorna station, and finally withdrawn in the 1960s, after people's protests. In 1974 the engine 200-05 was restored and used for historical trains and now is the second oldest operating engine in Europe. Another engine, numbered 200-02 has been transformed in a monument at Saronno, but it is actually 200-04.
Gina's livery comes from her basis. She is painted green with a black boiler, gold lining, and red wheels. She has her name written in white lettering on her nameplates.
Gina was also featured in a [the Contenders|Meet the Contenders] segment.
- Gina's promotional video refers to her as being a 0-2-0. In Italy, the wheel configuration is counted by the amount of axles on the engine, not the wheels.
- Gina's whistle is []' at a lower pitch.
- "Everybody back on the ship!"
- Gina ordering the International engines onto the ship, The Great Race.
- "Is-a somebody missin'?"
- When Gina realizes Ashima is missing, The Great Race.
- Gina informing the [] while competing in the shunting competition, The Great Race.
- [Railway|Wooden Railway] (Race Day Relay Set exclusive)
- [and Friends Adventures|Thomas and Friends Adventures] (coming soon)
- [Plarail|Capsule Plarail] (coming soon)
Gina's Theme is the Honeyhive Galaxy theme from "Super Mario Galaxy"
WARNING: You may add appropriate counterparts. But, do NOT delete any.
- Iris (WarioWare (T,J&H Version))
WARNING: You may add parodies. But, do NOT delete any.