Gofrette's Halloween Party is a YTV crossover special made by Pikachufreak.
- This crossover features characters from Pokemon, Hoop-a-Joop, Magical Doremi, Mew Mew Power, Mucha Lucha, WarioWare, Xiaolin Showdown, Totally Spies, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Donkey Kong Country, Static Shock, Cardcaptors, What's New, Scooby-Doo?, Star Fox, Jackie Chan Adventures and Loonatics Unleashed. One night, they help Gofrette The Cat, Fudge The Dog and Ellie Coptor on their Halloween plans. However, Team Rocket and The Greaser Dogs try to ruin Halloween, but they fail. After that, Gofrette thanks the gang.
From Shining Time Station
- Mr. Conductor 1 (George Carlin)
- Mr. Conductor 2 (Alec Baldwin)
- Mr. Conductor 3 (Michael Brandon)
- Ash Ketchum (Veronica Taylor)
- Mary (Kerry Williams)
- Misty (Rachael Lillis)
- Brock (Eric Stuart)
- Jessie (Rachael Lillis)
- James (Eric Stuart)
- Meowth (Maddie Blaustein)
- Wobbuffet (Kayzie Rogers)
- Al Valentine (Yuri Lowenthal)
- James Rogers (Michael Reisz)
- Amy Lambert (Michelle Ruff)
- Mel Blake (Stephanie Morgenstern)
From Magical Doremi
- Dorie Goodwyn (Amy Palant)
- Reanne Griffith (Rebecca Soler)
- Mirabelle Haywood (Kether Donahue)
From Mew Mew Power
- Zoey Hanson (Amanda Brown)
- Corina Bucksworth (Andi Whaley)
- Bridget Verdant (Bella Hudson)
- Kikki Benjamin (Kether Donahue)
- Renee Roberts (Mollie Weaver)
From Mucha Lucha
- Rikochet (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Buena Girl (Kimberly Brooks)
- The Flea (Candi Milo)
- Wario (Tony Sampson)
- Waluigi (Jim Cummings)
- Jimmy T. (Peter Kelamis)
- Jimmy P. (Peter Kelamis)
- Mona (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Dribble (Tom Kenny)
- Spitz (Andrew Sabiston)
- Kat (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Ana (Jocelyne Loewen)
- 9-Volt (Candi Milo)
- 18-Volt (Matt Hill)
- Dr. Crygor (Maurice LaMarche)
- Mike The Karaoke Robot (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Penny Crygor (Kelly Sheridan)
- Orbulon (Frank Welker)
- Ashley (Nicole Oliver)
- Young Cricket (Danny Cooksey)
- Master Mantis (Rob Paulsen)
From Xiaolin Showdown
- Omi (Tara Strong)
- Kimiko Tohomiko (Grey DeLisle)
- Raimundo Pedrosa (Tom Kenny)
- Clay Bailey (Jeff Bennett)
From Totally Spies
- Sam Simpson (Jennifer Hale)
- Clover (Andrea Baker)
- Alex (Katie Griffin)
- Yami Yugi (Dan Green)
- Joey Wheeler (Wayne Grayson)
- Tristan Taylor (Sam Regal)
- Tea Gardner (Amy Birnbaum)
- Seto Kaiba (Eric Stuart)
- Mai Valentine (Megan Hollingshead)
From Donkey Kong Country
- Donkey Kong (Richard Yearwood)
- Diddy Kong (Andrew Sabiston)
From Static Shock
- Virgil Hawkins (Phil LaMarr)
- Richie Foley (Jason Marsden)
- Sakura Avalon (Carly McKillip)
- Meilin Rae (Nicole Oliver)
- Madison Taylor (Maggie Blue O'Hara)
- Rita Sasaki (Stevie Bloch)
- Chelsea Mihara (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Nikki Yanagisawa (Kelly Sheridan)
From What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- Scooby-Doo (Frank Welker)
- Fred Jones (Frank Welker)
- Daphne Blake (Grey DeLisle)
- Shaggy Rogers (Matthew Lillard)
- Velma Dinkley (Mindy Cohn)
From Star Fox
- Fox McCloud (Yuri Lowenthal)
- Falco Lombardi (Derek Stephen Prince)
- Krystal (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Slippy Toad (Tom Gibis)
- Peppy Hare (Michael Lindsay)
From Jackie Chan Adventures
- Jackie Chan (James Sie)
- Uncle Chan (Sab Shimono)
- Jade Chan (Stacie Chan)
- Viper (Susan Eisenberg)
- Tohru (Noah Nelson)
From Loonatics Unleashed
- Ace Bunny (Charlie Schlatter)
- Tech E. Coyote (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Lexi Bunny (Jessica DiCicco)
- Danger Duck (Jason Marsden)
- Slam Tasmanian (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Rev Runner (Rob Paulsen)
- Cliff Feltbottom (Tom Kenny)
- Lube Ignatius (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Shriek Dubois (Maria Bamford)
- Gofrette The Cat (???)
- Fudge The Dog (???)
- Ellie Coptor (???)
- Percy's Ghostly Trick
- Thomas, Percy and The Dragon
- Haunted Henry
- Duncan Gets Spooked
- All of the characters wear costumes.
- Kimiko is wearing her Treasure of The Blind Swordsman outfit.
- Gofrette and his friends debut.
- It is revealed that Halloween falls on October 31.
- Rita's Ashley Morrison outfit is from TightsObsession.
- (The special opens with the Gofrette theme playing)
- Gofrette: When I wake up early in the morning and the sun is shining there's just so much I'd like to dooo That's when i think about the day an extraordinary day extra ordinary everyday with you Gonna have a day, gonna have a good day gonna have a good day, The sun shine makes me happy and the rain drops never stop me And there's so much to discover every where That's when I think about the day an extraordinary day extra ordinary everyday right here Gonna have a day, gonna have a good day gonna have a GREAT day, Hope this is what your looking for. Lovely programme.
- (The Special then finds the YTV characters in costumes)
- Ash: All right, guys, it's Halloween.
- Brock: We're all in costumes.
- Donkey Kong: We can say it's a banana life.
- Diddy Kong: Right on.
- Meilin: Our Barney outfits and our white pantyhose are awesome.
- Chelsea: You in a Gone Fishing, me in a Classical Cleanup.
- Virgil: It's a shock to the system i told ya.
- Richie: Oh yeah, baby.
- Rikochet: Life's been a total Halloween.
- Flea: The Flea can remember.
- Amy: Being Kimi and Sam can make us wonderful.
- Mel: You in a Bad Aptitude, me in an Evil Boyfriend.
- Fox: I can hardly tell about friendships.
- Falco: Yep.
- Rita: I'm too cute for my tan pantyhose. They're under my white shorts.
- Nikki: I'm barefoot with no shoes on.
- Gofrette and his friends: Hey guys.
- Ash: Gofrette and his friends.
- Mary: Hooray!
- Sakura: We've been expecting you.
- Madison: Are you just as excited as we are?
- Gofrette: Oh yes we do.
- Fudge: We'll be having lots of fun.
- Ace: Great, then we're in.
- Lexi: Me too.
- (The Conductors appear)
- Mr. Conductor 3: And so do us.
- Scooby: Mr. Conductors 1, 2 and 3.
- Shaggy: Like, we've been waiting for you.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Yes, Shaggy. Tonight is the year of Halloween.
- Mona: See, Penny? They're ready to help us.
- Penny: Good.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Life on the Island of Sodor can be filled with ghosts. Let me tell you about Percy.
- (Mr. Conductor 1 blows his whistle and Percy's Ghostly Trick starts)
- Percy: And every year on the date of the accident, it runs again as a warning to others, plunging into the gap, shrieking like a lost soul.
- Thomas: Percy what are you talking about?
- Percy: The ghost train. Driver saw it last night.
- Thomas and Toby: Where?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Asked Thomas and Toby.
- Percy: He didn't say, oh it makes my wheels wobble to think of it.
- Thomas: Pooh!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Thomas.
- Thomas: You're just a silly little engine. I'm not scared.
- (Thomas' whistle toots)
- Percy: Thomas didn't believe in ghosts.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Percy next morning. His driver laughed.
- Percy's Driver: Neither do i. It was only a pretend ghost story.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Percy was disappointed. That evening, he came back from the harbour. (Percy's whistle toots, owl hoots) Percy knew where he was, even in the dark.
- Percy: Crowe's Farm Crossing. We shan't be long now. (Whistle toots)
- Mr. Conductor 1: He liked running at night. The rails hummed and the signal light shoned green. But a broken cart load of lime lay ahead. Sam the Farmer had just gone for help.
- (Percy's whistle toots and a loud crash is heard as he hits the cart)
- Mr. Conductor 1: Percy broke the cart to smithereens. Lime flew everywhere. He puffed quickly to the nearest signal box. (Percy's whistle toots) Percy's driver explained what had happened.
- Signalman: I'll see to it.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said the Signalman.
- Signalman: But you better clean Percy, or people will think he's a ghost.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Percy chuckled.
- Percy: Do let's pretend I'm a ghost and scared Thomas. That'll teach him to see I'm a silly little engine.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Toby promised to help. (Toby's bell rings) Thomas was being oiled up for his evening train.
- Toby: Percy's had an accident!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Cried Toby.
- Thomas: Poor engine.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Thomas.
- Thomas: Botheration! That means I'll be late!
- Toby: They've cleared the line for you, but there's something worse.
- Thomas: Out with it, Toby, I can't wait all evening.
- Toby: I've just seen something.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Toby.
- Toby: It looked like Percy's ghost. It said it was coming here to warn us.
- Thomas: Pooh! Who cares? Don't be frightened, Toby. I'll take care of you.
- (Percy's whistle toots)
- Percy: Peep, peep, peep-peep-peep, peep! Let me in, let me in!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Wailed Percy.
- Toby: No, no! Not by the smoke on my chimney chim chim!
- Percy: I'll chuff and I'll puff and I'll break your door in!
- Thomas: Oh dear!
- Mr. Condctor 1: Explained Thomas.
- Thomas: It's getting late. Oh, I have no idea. Oh, I must find Annie and Clarabel.
- (Thomas' whistle toots)
- Mr. Conductor 1: It was morning when Thomas returned.
- Toby: Where have you been?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Asked Toby.
- Thomas: Ah well.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Thomas.
- Thomas: I knew you be sad about Percy, and I, um, I didn't like to intrude. I slept in the freight shed and... (Ghostly whistle) Oh, sorry, can't stop. Gotta see a coach about a train.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Percy was non a worse for his adventure, and was still enjoying himself enormously. He had heard everything.
- Percy: Well, well, well! What do you know about that?
- Toby: Anyone would think...
- Mr. Conductor 1: Chuckled Toby.
- Toby: ...that our Thomas was just seen a ghost!
- (Percy's Ghostly Trick ends)
- Mr. Conductor 1: So that's why ghosts can scare engines.
- Yugi: Thanks for the offer.
- Kaiba: You'd be leaving right?
- The Conductors: Right.
- (The Conductors disappear)
- Rita: (wiggling her pantyhosed toes) Pretty, pretty, pretty.
- Anika: (as Tiffany Morrison) Your nylons are 100% opaque.
- Rita: They are.
- Virgil: Seems that Rita's a pantyhose princess.
- Sam: She's obsessed with nylons.
- (Inside the jukebox)
- Tito: I'll sing Ghostbusters.
- Didi: You will.
- Tex: Ye know what Tito says?
- Rex: Halloween, that's how.
- Grace: Let's hit it, guys.
- (Tito performs Ghostbusters, with the rest doing the instruments)
- Tito: (Ghostbusters!) If there's somethin' strange in your neighborhood Who ya gonna call? (Ghostbusters!) If it's somethin' weird an' it don't look good Who ya gonna call? (Ghostbusters!) I ain't afraid o' no ghost I ain't afraid o' no ghost If you're seein' things runnin' through your head Who can you call? (Ghostbusters!) An invisible man sleepin' in your bed Oh who ya gonna call? (Ghostbusters!) I ain't afraid o' no ghost I ain't afraid o' no ghost Who ya gonna call? (Ghostbusters!) If you're all alone, pick up the phone And call (Ghostbusters!) I ain't afraid o' no ghost I hear it likes the girls I ain't afraid o' no ghost Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Who you gonna call? (Ghostbusters!) Mmm, if you've had a dose Of a freaky ghost baby You better call (Ghostbusters!) Let me tell you somethin' Bustin' makes me feel good I ain't afraid o' no ghost I ain't afraid o' no ghost Don't get caught alone, oh no (Ghostbusters!) When he comes through your door Unless you just a want some more I think you better call (Ghostbusters!) Oh, who you gonna call? (Ghostbusters!) Who you gonna call? (Ghostbusters!) Ah, think you better call (Ghostbusters!) Who you gonna call? (Ghostbusters!) I can't hear you Who you gonna call? (Ghostbusters!) Louder (Ghostbusters!) Who you gonna call? (Ghostbusters!) Who can you call? (Ghostbusters!)
- (Ghostbusters ends)