This is part 1 of my first fanmade Thomas movie.
Opening Titles (only made by Gordonfan)
Transcript (only made by Gordonfan)
- Narrator: It was almost summertime on the Island of Sodor. All the engines were getting very excited. They were looking foward to showing lots of visitor the sites. They were also looking foward to all the events that happened in the summer. All the engines couldn't wait for the summer to begin. One morning, Sir Topham Hatt came to Tidmouth Sheds with good news.
- Sir Topham Hatt: A new shed is to built at Vicarstown. You will are be very busy helping to built it. It must be done before the summer begin.
- Narrator: The engines were excited.
- Oliver: A new shed might mean more new engines on Sodor.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Spencer is arriving here with supplies for the new shed. He will be here this afternoon.
- Narrator: Sir Topham Hatt left. The engines couldn't stop thinking about the new shed. Especially Gordon.
- Gordon: With a new shed on Sodor, I can spend a night at Vicarstown.
- Narrator: Thomas and Duck found the work site.
- Duck: That's where the new shed will be.
- Thomas: We should spend the night at that shed sometime.
- Narrator: Just then, Gordon arrived.
- Gordon: This shed is going to be the best shed on Sodor. Or at least as good as Tidmouth Sheds.
- Duck: (chuckles) Gordon. This is very exciting.
- Narrator: Later, Spencer arrived with the supplies.
- Spencer: Hello Sodor! I've come with supplies for a new shed. You engines do need help since you're not as strong as me.
- Gordon: What do you mean?
- Spencer: Well, I can shunt backwards faster than you. Just watch me.
- Narrator: Spencer pushed his train backwards. He didn't know the line up ahead lead to a cliff. Spencer's cars it the buffers on dangled dangerous above the river.
- Spencer: Help!
- Narrator: Gordon could see what had happen. Quickly, he hurried over to Spencer and was coupled up. Gordon pulled as hard as he could trying to save Spencer. He pulled harder and harder and harder. Then, a coupling snapped. Spencer's cars had fallen down the cliff and got washed away by the river. But, Spencer was safe.
- Spencer: Thank you, Gordon.
- Narrator: Later, Sir Topham Hatt came to see Spencer. He was cross.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Spencer, I heard you were showing off and almost fell off the cliff. You lost the supplies we need for the new shed.
- Spencer: I'm sorry, sir.
- Narrator: Spencer puffed away feeling bad.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Gordon, I heard rescued Spencer. That was very brave. As a reward, I will let you go to the mainland to get more supplies.
- Narrator: Gordon was very excited.
- Gordon: Oh, thank you sir!
- Narrator: That evening, Spencer met Thomas and Duck at the docks. Thomas and Duck had heard about what happened to Spencer.
- Thomas: Why would do something that silly when you have very important supplies.
- Spencer: I don't know. Engines on the Wellsworth Railway seem to do things like that without any trouble.
- Duck: What's the Wellsworth Railway?
- Spencer: The Wellsworth Railway is a railway at the mainland. There are four strange engines who live there. I've been there lots of times.
- Thomas: I bet one of us can go to it.
- Narrator: Spencer laughed.
- Spencer: Sir Topham Hatt would never send you to that railway.
- Narrator: Spencer puffed away. Thomas looked out at the sea. He was looking for the Wellsworth Railway. Then, he shouted.
- Thomas: Cranky, Duck, look! That must be Wellsworth Railway.
- Narrator: Spencer heard Thomas and reversed.
- Duck: Is that Wellsworth Railway over there, Spencer?
- Narrator: Spencer looked.
- Spencer: Yes, it is.
- Narrator: Thomas and Duck are amazed.
- ThomasandFriendsRingoStarr: What did you use the text for "Told by PIERCE BROSNAN"?
- ThomasandRosieFan: How many parts are there to this movie?