Gordon Goes Forgein is a fan-fiction Thomas episode for Season 3 made by SuperMalechi, which originally aired in March 3rd 1993.
When a foreign engine visits, an argument ensues between him, Gordon, and Duck over, of all things, the name of London's big station. Gordon wants to find out, but isn't allowed to pass Barrow. However, when the engine taking the Express to the mainland derails, Gordon jumps at the chance to take the train, and the next day the Fat Controller reads in the paper that Gordon received a hero's welcome. However, when he returns, Gordon is upset, having discovered that it's St. Pancras!
- The Forgein Engine
- Sir Topham Hatt
- BoCo (cameo)
- Bear (cameo)
- Thomas (cameo)
- US Narrator: George Carlin (1993-1998)/Michael Angelis (1998-present)
- UK narrator: George Carlin.
- This marks the first appearence of the Early 1993-1998 Season 4 musical arrangements.
- This marks the only appearence of the Forgein Engine.
- Gordon's Early 1993-1998 Season 4 theme is the same as Rexeljet's customized Season 4 Gordon theme.
George Carlin US narration
- George Carlin: Lots of Sir Topham Hatt's engines travel to the Big Station at the end of the line. Some engines from the fast side of the island sometimes pull their trains. These engines stayed in the night and go home the next day. One day, Gordon and Duck were talking to one of these.
- Gordon: When I was young and green, I remember going to London. Do