Gordon and the Difficult Rails is a fan-fiction 1988 Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends episode for Series 2 made by SuperMalechi.
Duck warns Gordon to go slowly on the difficult rails, but Gordon disobeys his warnings til he gets himself into trouble and derails.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- US/UK Narrator: Ringo Starr.
- This marks the first appearence of Duck's Season 3 theme.
- This also marks the debut of Gordon's 1988-1997 Season 3-4 themes, behind would both appear in Seried 3 and 4.
- Gordon's Season 3 Theme (heard in The Trouble with Mud) (start)
- Tender Engines Intro (Duck puffs to the yard to warn Gordon to go slowly on the difficult rails)
- Gordon's Silly Theme (Gordon scoffs at Duck's warning)
- Escape Intro (when Gordon puffs to Edward's Station)
- Gordon's Season 3 Theme/Disaster Theme (when Gordon is puffing too fast and derails at the difficult line)