Debulking or Complete Resection
- Bender, Michael -Complete resection
- Bidleman, Shawn - 4 surgeries
- Byrd, David - Debulking, removed 80%
- Cloer, Rebecca -Debulking, removed 10 lbs
- DeWalle, Mark - Complete resection
- Jenkins , Craig
- Luder, Kristen -Complete Resection
- McGill, Patrick
- Robertson,Nathan - First debulking, removed 75% Second surgery removed all visible tumor within abdominal cavity.
- Orgel, Greg - 1. Debulking. 2. Complete Resection
- Spithakis, Anthony -Complete Resection
- Zrodowski , Ann - 2 surgeries
- Wilson, Derek - 2 surgeries
- Zucca, David - 2 Surgeries
Cytoreductive Surgery and Intraperitoneal Hyperthermic Chemoperfusion
- Parrish, Joshua - Removed most tumors. Left some tumor in the liver.
- Robertson,Nathan - Second surgery. Removed all visible tumors. Debulking surgery with 90 minute Mytomycin C wash. No problems.
- Hodges, Marlena - First surgery. Removed all visible tumors. Debulked surgery with 90 minute Doxirubicin wash.
- Bishnow, Brian - Removed most of the tumors.
Surgery and Radiation
B. Splenectomy -Removal of Spleen
C. Cholecystectomy -Removal of Gallbladder
D. Appendectomy - Removal of appendix
E. Nephrectomy -Removal of Kidney
F. Radical Orchiectomy (testicle and lymph node removal)
- DeWalle , Mark
G. Punctured and/or Collapsed Lung
H. Hysterectomy -Removal of uterus
- Hodges, Marlena