Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Debulking or Complete Resection
- Bender, Michael -Complete resection
- Bidleman, Shawn - 4 surgeries
- Byrd, David - Debulking, removed 80%
- Cloer, Rebecca -Debulking, removed 10 lbs
- DeWalle, Mark - Complete resection
- Jenkins , Craig
- Luder, Kristen -Complete Resection
- McGill, Patrick
- Robertson,Nathan - First debulking, removed 75% Second surgery removed all visible tumor within abdominal cavity.
- Orgel, Greg - 1. Debulking. 2. Complete Resection
- Spithakis, Anthony -Complete Resection
- Zrodowski , Ann - 2 surgeries
- Wilson, Derek - 2 surgeries
- Zucca, David - 2 Surgeries
Cytoreductive Surgery and Intraperitoneal Hyperthermic Chemoperfusion
- Parrish, Joshua - Removed most tumors. Left some tumor in the liver.
- Robertson,Nathan - Second surgery. Removed all visible tumors. Debulking surgery with 90 minute Mytomycin C wash. No problems.
- Hodges, Marlena - First surgery. Removed all visible tumors. Debulked surgery with 90 minute Doxirubicin wash.
- Bishnow, Brian - Removed most of the tumors.
Surgery and Radiation
B. Splenectomy -Removal of Spleen
C. Cholecystectomy -Removal of Gallbladder
D. Appendectomy - Removal of appendix
E. Nephrectomy -Removal of Kidney
F. Radical Orchiectomy (testicle and lymph node removal)
- DeWalle , Mark
G. Punctured and/or Collapsed Lung
H. Hysterectomy -Removal of uterus
- Hodges, Marlena