Grover is a chracter in Sesame Street. He was originally voiced by Frank Oz and is currently voiced by Eric Jacobson. Oz still voices him occasionally.
- Grover's Uncle Morris called him Richard.
- Toby, James or Thomas (Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends)
- O.J./Otis, Top Hat or Ten Cents (TUGS/Salty's Lighthouse)
- Digby, Baddeck, Foduck or Theodore (Theodore Tugboat)
- Old Puffer Pete, Emery or Wilson (Chuggington)
- Old Oscar, Herky, or Jay Jay (Jay Jay the Jet Plane)
- Toad, Luigi, Oogtar, or Mario (Super Mario Bros.)
- Mario, Bowser Jr, Jeffy, Toad, Cody, or Jackie Chu (SuperMarioLogan)
- Private Meekly or Red Max (Wacky Races)
- Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck or Porky Pig (Looney Tunes/Tiny Toon Adventures)
- Discord (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- King Julien (Madagascar)
- Don, Gene or Fix-it Felix Jr. (Wreck-it Ralph)
- Stanley S. SquarePants, Squidward Tentacles or SpongeBob SquarePants (Spongebob Squarepants)
- Grandpa Abe, Moe Syzlak, Homer Simpson, or Bart Simpson (The Simpsons)
- Eric Cartman, Kyle Broflovski, Stan Marsh, or Clyde Donovan (South Park)
- C3-PO (Star Wars)
- Donatello, Raphael or Leonardo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Fei Long (Street Fighter)
- Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck or Goofy (Mickey Mouse)
- Tigger, Christopher Robin or Winnie the Pooh (Winnie the Pooh)
- Grover/The Simpsons
- Grover/Theodore Tugboat
- Grover/Family Guy
- Grover/Dr. Seuss
- Grover/The Berenstain Bears
- Grover/Dragon Tales
- Grover/Thomas and the Magic Railroad
- Grover/Calling All Engines
- Grover/The Little Engine That Could
- Grover/Diesels of Sodor
- Grover/Jack and the Pack
Grover in the MAD sketch, Avaturd
"Super Evolved" Grover in the MAD sketch, After Bert
An early version of Grover.
An old Grover puppet, which was donated to the Smithsonian Institution in 2013.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.