Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Grown, But Not Forgotten is a Pokemon Puzzle League: The Series episode.
- When Wilhelmina (from For Crying Out Loud) is attending a grown up party, Ash, Kevin, Brock, Goku, Misty and Mitchie are worried that she might forgive them.
- Ash Ketchum
- Kevin Whitney
- Mitchie Ohara
- (We see Ash and the gang playing baseball)
- Ash: It is i, the pitcher, as i throw the ball to Kevin.
- Kevin: Just stay focus on me.
- (Ash throws the ball as it lauches toward Kevin who bats it and sends it flying)
- Kevin: Score! A home run victory for me!
- Misty: Kevin's going to win.
- Psyduck: Psyduck.
- Misty: You dimwit duck, what are you doing? We're having a ball game.
- Psyduck: Psy?
- Misty: (sighs) Never mind.
- Mitchie: There goes Kevin racing to the home center.
- (Kevin stops at the center)
- Kevin: Victory for me!
- Brock: It looks like Team Kevin has won the match.
- Pikachu: Pika Pika.
- Togepi: (squeals delightfully)
- Goku: Well done, Kevin. You won the game.
- Kevin: Thanks, Goku.
- Ash: Wow, Kevin. You are victorious of winning the ball game.
- Kevin: My pleasure, Ash.
- Misty: Let's go home and have some rest.
- Ash: Right.
- (We see the gang at home)
- Mitchie: Say Misty, you really know how you cheer for Kevin.
- Misty: Of course, Mitchie. Still, my nude tights are under my shorts. (laughs nervously)
- Mitchie: I also got nude tights. They're under my shorts as well.
- Misty: We never had to be so glad Kevin won the game.
- Mitchie: Me too. Why don't we practice our feet, Misty?
- Misty: You got it, Mitchie.
- Kevin: You see, i'm the winner of the ball game. Didn't you, Ash?
- Ash: You're right, Kevin. And i'm glad you won.
- Kevin: Yeah, Ash. A team is a team.
- Ash: I better start training my Bayleef. You train your Bibarel.
- Kevin: Okay, Ash.
- Ash: We'll start training.
- Goku: Since i'm the striker, i don't need to have three strikes.
- Brock: Well, as a matter of fact, you didn't get the ball.
- Goku: (laughs nervously) You're right, Brock. Kevin has won the game easily.
- Brock: It's a good thing i don't want to be a player but be a referee.
- Goku: I'll start training my Feraligatr. You train your Crobat.
- Brock: Got it, Goku.
- Misty: Okay, we're doing some exercise. With our feet.
- Mitchie: Oh, those are darn cute! Look at our toes, Misty.
- Misty: Opaque colored toes. They're the best.
- Mitchie: You said it.
- (Misty and Mitchie both laugh)
- Wilhelmina: Ash, i'm going to talk to you. Huh? Where is he?
- Goku: He's in his room with Kevin.