Grumpella Throws a Tantrum is a fan-fiction spin-off of the 1991 movie, The Little Engine That Could. It features special guests from Thomas & Friends.
- Handy Pandy
- Henry (non-speaking role)
- Georgia (non-speaking role)
- Pete (cameo)
- Narrator: One day, Tillie took her friends to the mall. All her friends were excited. They like going to the mall.
- Missy: I'm going to buy a new dress.
- Rollo: I'm going to buy a new hat.
- Stretch: I'm going to buy new basketballs.
- Grumpella: I'm going to buy the first 3 things I see.
- Narrator: Soon, Tillie arrived at the mall.
- Tillie: Have a nice day! I'll be back later to pick you guys up.
- Narrator: All the toys went to lots of stores. At the Video Game store, Grumpella saw a Wii game she really wanted. It was Sonic Kart 5000 and it was brand new. Grumpella went over to Stretch and Missy.
- Grumpella: Can I get this?
- Narrator: Stretch and Missy shook their heads.
- Stretch: I'm sorry Grumpella, but you forgot your money. And I don't have enough money to give you.
- Narrator: Grumpella started to cry.
- Grumpella: WWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! I WANT THAT VIDEO GAME! WWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
- Narrator: Gordon and James came over.
- Gordon: I'm going to have to ask you guys to leave this store. Grumpella is disrupting the other shoppers.
- James: She's very loud and annoying.
- Missy: Okay, we'll leave. Come on Grumpella. We'll go to the book store.
- Narrator: Tillie was talking to Georgia when Chip raced over.
- Chip: Tillie, I heard a loud noise at the mall.
- Tillie: It's probably someone throwing a tantrum. I wouldn't be surprise if it was Grumpella. She always gets mad.
More Coming Soon