Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Gumby Throws A Tantrum is a fake episode of Gumby.
- Narrator: One day, Gumby and Pokey went to a video store. When he saw a 1992 101 Dalmatians VHS, it happened.
- Gumby: Can I have this 1992 101 Dalmatians VHS please?
- Pokey: Too bad Gumby. You have many videos at home.
- Gumby: BWAAAHAHAHA!!!! I WANT THAT 1992 101 DALMATIANS VHS!!! NOW NOW NOW!!!
- Pokey: YOU SUCK GUMBY!!
- Narrator: Then Gumby and Pokey went to the toy store. When he saw a 1998 retired Thomas train, it happened.
- Gumby: Can I have this 1998 retired Thomas train please?
- Pokey: I'm sorry Gumby but you have so many Thomas trains at home.
- Gumby: BWAAAHAHAHA!!!! I WANT THAT 1998 RETIRED THOMAS TRAIN!!! WAHHHHH!!!
- Pokey: ALL YOU WANT IS A SPANKING WHEN WE GET HOME!!!
- Gumby: WAHAHAHAHA!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
- Narrator: Then the kids ran away from Gumby's tantrum when Prickle and Goo the two polices arrived.
- Goo: What's going on here?
- Gumby: STOP!!! I'M NOT GONNA SEE ANY THOMAS TRAINS!!!
- Prickle: You going to jail, Gumby.
- Gumby: NO WAY!!!
- Goo: YES WAY!!! DONT TELL ME NO WAY!!!
- Narrator: Soon Prickle and Goo the two polices took Gumby to jail.
- Gumby: Where am I?
- Minga: Your in jail.
- Gumby: Well what can I do?
- Minga: You can stay in jail forever!
- Gumby: NO! NOT FOREVER!
- Minga: YES FOREVER! DONT TELL ME NO FOREVER!
- Narrator: And so Minga left. Gumby was stuck in jail forever.