Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Welcome to the HSB&R Timeline mini wiki at Scratchpad!
You can use the box below to create new pages for this mini-wiki. Make sure you type
[[Category:HSB&R Timeline]] on the page before you save it to make it part of the HSB&R Timeline wiki (preload can be enabled to automate this task, by clicking this link and saving that page. Afterwards, you may need to purge this page, if you still see this message).
This is a mini-wiki to create a timeline for the history of the HSB&R website. This topic should only be edited by HSB&R members; contributions from other individuals will not be accepted.
Note: The HSJ timeline is at  if anyone needs it to check dates. Let's not just copy HSJ's stuff, of course (not that we'd want to):
- HSB&R founded by James and Amy.
- September: BlueDuck joins site and brings over the first StarBond index.
- May 5: Anthony Allas and his Cultural Sushi column debuted on HSB&R.
- January: Fielding joins site.
- January: DPRoberts joins site, revives the Bond Charts.
- August: Txredd & Trav marry in Chicago with many HSB&R and HSX friends in attendence.
- April 24: Emulating Stanley Kubrick (explicitly), Fielding ends his final column with the word "Fuck".
- March 29: hose311 joins site.
- August 29: Trav Slater, esteemed columnist emeritus of the site, passes away.
- November 28: Ultimate Frisbee and TWuG join site.
- March 14: First Top X list "Ways Middle School Would Be Different If You Were A Secret Agent"
- April 22: HSB&R get-together to celebrate the site's third marriage, as BlueDuck weds UltimateFrisbee.
- HSX founded by Max Keiser and goes straight downhill soon afterwards.
- January 25: TITAN delists at $199, a then-record. StarBonds for TITAN adjust in the first major bond adjustment.
- October: HSX introduces current StarBond system.
- September 10, 2004: Weekend multiplier changed from 2.9 to 2.8.