Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Hank The American Engine|
|Built||1990 (he was experimental)|
|Designers||Sir Topham Hatt I and William Stainer|
|Date to Birth||October 22, 1990|
|Date to Death||November 1, 2011 (aged 21)|
|First Appearance||Heave Ho Thomas|
|Voice Actors||Keith Wickham (UK/USA)|
Hank is a big blue American Engine with a red cowcatcher and a grey smokebox a number 22.
Allies: Thomas, Edward, Henry, Gordon, James, Percy, Toby, Duck, Donald & Douglas, Oliver, Emily, Stanley, Whiff, Scruff, Sir Topham Hatt, Spencer (best friends in Toby the Tram Engine and Friends), Philip (Station pilot at Philadelphia)
Enemies: Diesel, Arry & Bert, Daisy (formerly), George, The Troublesome Trucks, Spencer (formerly),
- Series 12 - "Heave Ho, Thomas!"
- He should appear in Series 17
- Keith Wickham (UK/USA)
- Hank's theme is the instrumental from the song, I Know How the Moon Must Feel from Thomas and the Magic Railroad.
WARNING: You may add appropriate counterparts. But, do NOT delete any.
- Owan or Canso Colossus (Theodore Tugboat)
- Prince Hugo the Huge (Super Mario Bros.)
- Blue (Donkey Kong Country)
- Foghorn Leghorn (Looney Tunes/Tiny Toon Adventures)
- Alfred Hitchcock (Animaniacs)
- The Yes Guy (The Simpsons)
- Mr. Hunch (Dr. Seuss)
- Palmy (Veggietales; both made one appearance)
- Zangief (Wreck-it Ralph)
- Snow Golem (Adventure Time)
- Trap Shadow (Skylanders)
- Kuma (Tekken)
- Colonel Griswald (Recess)
- Cabbie (Planes 2 Fire & Rescue)
WARNING: You may add parodies. But, do NOT delete any.