|This article is fan fiction. As such, it is not a part of the official franchise (i.e., it is not canon).|
|The creator of this page does not want you editing it.|
Harvey to the Rescue is the second episode from the sixth season of Thomas the Tank Engine.
- Donald and Douglas
- Oliver (GWR)
- Bill and Ben
- Sir Topham Hatt
- The Railway Board (do not speak)
- Bear (cameo)
- Salty (cameo)
- Toad (cameo)
- Stephen Hatt (cameo)
- Bridget Hatt (cameo)
- Refreshment Lady (cameo)
- Cyril the Fogman (cameo)
- The Storyteller (cameo)
- Bulgy (mentioned)
- Brendam Docks
- Sodor Shipping Company
- Tidmouth Sheds
- The Yard
- Bulgy's Bridge
- Edward's Branch Line
- The Little Western
- Donald and Douglas would replace Edward and Percy when the engines argue about Harvey.
- Edward would replace Thomas' role in the beginning and when he tells the engines it's sometimes hard to make new friends but Thomas would still appear in the episode.
- Bill and Ben would replace Percy and Bertie's roles in the beginning but Bertie would retain his role after the accident scene.
- Oliver would replace Percy during the runaway scene.
- George Carlin would have been the US narrator instead of Alec Baldwin.
- The episode would have been produced in Seasons 3-4 quality.
- Seasons 3-4 intro ditty theme (When the episode starts)
- Busy theme (Seasons 3-4 version)
- Harvey's theme (Seasons 3-4 version)
- Runaway theme (Seasons 3-4 version)
- Preparation theme (When Harvey gets to stay)