|This article is fan fiction. As such, it is not a part of the official franchise (i.e., it is not canon).|
Harvey to the Rescue is the second episode from the sixth season of Thomas the Tank Engine. This episode would of aired in January 2001 for both UK and US.
- Donald and Douglas
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Oliver (GWR) (does not speak)
- The Railway Board (do not speak)
- Duck (cameo)
- Salty (cameo)
- Stephen Hatt (cameo)
- Bridget Hatt (cameo)
- Refreshment Lady (cameo)
- Cyril the Fogman (cameo)
- The Storyteller (cameo)
- Bulgy (mentioned)
- Tidmouth Sheds
- Knapford Harbour
- Sodor Shipping Company
- Bulgy's Bridge
- Donald and Douglas would replace Edward and Percy when the engines argue about Harvey.
- Edward replaces Thomas' role when he tells the engines it's sometimes hard to make new friends but Thomas would still appear when Harvey gets unloaded.
- George Carlin is the US narrator instead of Alec Baldwin.
- Knapford Harbour from Season 3 would replace Brendam.
- This episode would be in Season 4 quality.
- Michael Angelis (UK)
- George Carlin (US)
- Season 4 intro ditty theme (When the episode starts)
- Seasons 3-4 Busy theme