Having Fun with Barney and Friends is an 48th episode of Season 1 of Barney and Friends. Aired in October 12, 1992. This episode also had a VHS Release Date on January 29, 1993.
Barney, BJ, Baby Bop and the kids learning about the Day of the Friends. When Mr. Tenagain comes to join them to having fun with friendship. The friendship to make friends.
- Baby Bop
- Mr. Tenagain
- Joe Ferguson
- Barney Theme Song
- It's a Great Day
- Look Through the Window
- The Library Song
- When I Grow Up
- Good Manners
- Three Bears Rap
- Everyone is Special
- I Love You
- Barney has his Season 2 voice and Late 1992-1993 costume.
- Baby Bop has her Season 1 voice and 1991-1993 costume.
- BJ has his Backyard Gang-Season 2 voice and 1990-1993 costume.
- The Barney costume used in this episode was also seen "Having Tens of Fun!".
- The Barney voice used in this episode was also heard in "Having Tens of Fun!".
- The Baby Bop costume used in this episode was also similar to ones of the 1991 Backyard Gang video/Season 1 episodes (Barney in Concert, Rock with Barney, My Family's Just Right for Me, Hop to It, etc).
- The BJ costume used in this episode was also seen in "House Hunting with Barney!".
- The BJ voice used in this episode was also heard in "An Adventures of Make Believe".
- The Barney and Friends Season 1 set is used.
- The Music Arrangement used in this episode also heard in "Having Tens of Fun!".
- The Season 2 I Love You is was from a that version.
- When the kids say "Barney!" as he comes to life, the sound clip is taken from "The Exercise Circus!".