Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Henchman - Erika and Sabrina Edition is a Shining Time Station (Pokemon Puzzle League version) episode.
- Erika takes a job as Sabrina's henchman. But she gets the hardest ways to obey her. Mitchie is also trying to be Kimiko's henchman as well. Not even the idea of the conductors have to deal. Meanwhile, Charmaine is also accepted as Satsuki's henchman. Note: Erika, Sabrina and Charmaine are wearing Shirley Fenette outfits, Mitchie is in an Asuka Langley outfit and Satsuki is in a Mizuho Kazami outfit and are all wearing nude tights also Kimiko is wearing her The Apprentice outfit.
- Mr. Conductor 1
- Mr. Conductor 2
- Mitchie Ohara
- Kimiko Tohomiko
- (We See Erika and Sabrina at the station)
- Erika: What is henchman?
- Sabrina: Henchman means it can be assisted by a side character.
- Mitchie: Can you do this henchman way, Kimiko?
- Kimiko: Only if i can be pleased.
- Charmaine: Satsuki, what's a henchman.
- Satsuki: If i can tell you all about henchman then i'm with it.
- Erika: Why are we waiting let's split up.
- Others: Right.
- (The girls split up, we cut to Mitchie and Kimiko)
- Mitchie: Master, can you be my apprentice?
- Kimiko: If you can tell me.
- Mitchie: Can i remove my red flats?
- Kimiko: Yes.
- (Mitchie removes her flats)
- Mitchie: (looking at her toes) Cutie.
- (The Conductors appear)
- Mr. Conductor 1: What's the deal?
- Mitchie: We're doing henchman.
- Kimiko: I will know if my sister is a master to my side.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Very interesting.
- Mitchie: But of course. I'm with my flats off.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Reminds me of James when he had to pull the express.
- Kimiko: Who is James?
- Mr. Conductor 1: I'll tell you.
- (Mr. Conductor 1 blows his whistle and A Proud Day For James starts)
- Mr. Conductor 1: One night, Henry and Gordon were alone with James. Altough Sir Topham Hatt was beginning to think well of them. Whenever a chance came the other engines will talk of nothing but bootlace.
- Henry: Remember when they had to use a bootlace to get you out of trouble James?
- Mr. Conductor 1: They would tease. James tried to get back by talking about Henry who got shut up in a tunnel and Gordon who got stuck on a hill. But they wouldn't listen.
- Gordon: You talk too much little James.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Gordon.
- Gordon: A fine strong engine like me has something to talk about. I'm