Hero of The Waterway is a TUGS/Hero of the rails parody movie.
Ten Cents discovers an old tramper named Izzy Gomez and sets out to restore him to his former glory with the help of Clayton, Blankton and the rest of the Tugs, while keeping their secret from Bluenose.
- Ten Cents as Thomas
- Hercules as Edward
- Warrior as Henry
- Big Mac as Gordon
- Top Hat as James
- Sunshine as Percy
- OJ as Toby
- Lillie as Emily
- Bluenose as Spencer
- Sally as Mavis
- Mighty Moe as Rocky
- Izzy Gomez as Hiro
- Blankton (from Theodore Tugboat) as Victor
- Clayton (from Theodore Tugboat) as Kevin
- Captain Star as The Fat Controller
- Ten Cents: Bluenose will be back at the other side of the harbor now. He'll be puffing with pride because he won the contest. And my best friend, Sunshine, will be wondering where I am. I don't know where I am.
- Bluenose: STUPITD TUGBOOT!!!!!!! When will he learn!
- Izzy Gomez: Ah, that's a very long story. Do you like stories, Ten Cents?
- Bluenose, sadly: Ten Cents, I'm sorry I thought you were a tricky tugboat, and Izzy, I'm sorry I called you a heap of metal. You're both fine tugboats and fine friends.
- Blankton: Listen, Bluenose, looking miserable doesn't get the job done any faster. Tomorrow, you'll be fixed. Come on, Give me a smile! Just to show me you can.
- Captain Star: Welcome, Izzy. It's a pleasure to meet you after so long.