High-Speed Gordon is a fan-fiction Thomas & Friends episode for Season 4 made by SuperMalechi. This aired after Passengers & Polish.
Gordon is jealous when Donald talks about high-speed engines and boasts that he can go faster. He sets out to prove it when he takes the Express. Unfortunately, Gordon slips on the slippery rails and the water in his boiler surges forwards, making him unable to stop creating steam even though he can't move forward. Donald takes him back to the shed after he runs out of steam and the rails Gordon was running on are replaced.
- Thomas (cameo)
- James (cameo)
- Duck (cameo)
- Toby (cameo)
- Edward (cameo)
- US Narrator: Ringo Starr.
- UK Narrator: Michael Angelis
- Season 3-5 Beautiful Theme (start)
- Season 4 music cue (which first appeared in Bulldog) (Donald talks about the new high-speed diesels coming to the railway)
- Gordon's Silly Theme (Gordon still boasts to the other engines)
- Season 3-6 music cue (first used in Escape!) (when Gordon puffs away)
- Gordon's Season 4 theme (same as Rexeljet's Series 4 Gordon theme) ( Gordon tries to pull his coaches out of the station)
- Season 4 sad music cue (first used in Sleeping Beauty) (when Donald takes Gordon back to the shed)