His Cheeseburger is a YTV All-Stars spoof to the VeggieTales song of the same title.
- We find Dizzy, Yoshi, and Slam at Burger Fool, working on burgers. On the other side, The Black Long-Stocking Trio are impatiently waiting for their cheeseburgers. While all three wait, Ozzy sings Her Cheeseburger. After the song ends, the cheeseburgers are delivered in no time, thanks to Paolo and Fox.
- Dizzy Devil (Maurice LaMarche)
- Yoshi (Andrew Sabiston)
- Slam Tasmanian (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Amethyst Giger (Grey DeLisle)
- Madeline Voorhees (Lara Jill Miller)
- Charleigh Greene (Mae Whitman)
- Ozzy Jones (Phil LaMarr)
- Paolo The Cat (Ashley Johnson)
- Fox McCloud (Yuri Lowenthal)
- (We open this music video with Ash narrating the silly song)
- Ash: And now it's time for silly songs on YTV, the part of the show where my friends and I come out and sing a silly song. We find Dizzy, Yoshi, and Slam working at Burger Fool and being noticed by the impatient Black Long-Stocking Trio.
- Amethyst: Hurry up! We're getting hungry!
- Madeline: We want to eat something fresh!
- Charleigh: And we have to mean it!
- Dizzy: Burger wait for me.
- Yoshi: Yoshi get no offer.
- Slam: Sorry.
- Amethyst, Madeline, and Charleigh: What?!
- (Ozzy is at the seats, singing Her Cheeseburger)
- Ozzy: (singing) She said to him, I'd like a cheeseburger, and I might like a milkshake as well." He said to her, "I can't give you either." And she said, "Isn't this Burger Bell?" He said, "Yes it is, but we're closed now. But we open tomorrow at ten." She said, "I am extremely hungry! But I guess I can wait until then!" 'Cause you're her cheeseburger! Her yummy cheeseburger! She'll wait for yo-u! Yeah, she'll wait for yo-u! Oh, you are her cheeseburger! Her tasty cheeseburger! She'll wait for yo-u! Oh, she will wait for you! She stayed at the drive-thru till sunrise. She may have dozed off once or twice. When she spotted a billboard for Denny's: bacon and eggs for half price. How could he resist such an offer? He really needed something to munch. Cheeseburger, please do not get angry! (Don't get angry!) She'll eat & be back here for lunch! 'Cause you're her cheeseburger! Her precious cheeseburger! Be back for yo-u! She'll be back for yo-u! Won't be so long, cheeseburger! Oh, lovely cheeseburger! Be back for yo-u! Oh, she'll back for you! Because she loves you cheeseburger with all her heart! And there ain't nothing gonna tear you tw-o apart! And if the world suddenly ran out of cheese, she would get down on her hands & knees! To see if someone accidently dropped some cheese in the dirt! And she would wash it off for you! Wipe it off for you! Clean that dirty cheese off just for you! You are her cheeseburger!
- (Her Chesseburger ends)