Honey, I Shrunk The Kids (YTV Crossover) is a crossover series made by Pikachufreak.
- This 1997 adaptation features characters from various YTV shows like Pokemon, Bakugan, Sonic X, Cardcaptors, Yu-Gi-Oh!, WarioWare, What's New, Scooby-Doo?, Mucha Lucha, Ed, Edd N Eddy, Xiaolin Showdown, Courage The Cowardly Dog and Hoop-a-Joop. One day, they meet up with the Szalinski Family who explain that they will go on an adventure. Both Scooby and Shaggy admit that Wayne is an inventor. But however, Team Rocket and The Greaser Dogs try to ruin the fun, but they end up shrunken. After that, Wayne thanks the gang.
From Shining Time Station
- Mr. Conductor 1 (George Carlin)
- Mr. Conductor 2 (Alec Baldwin)
- Mr. Conductor 3 (Michael Brandon)
- Ash Ketchum (Veronica Taylor)
- Mary (Kerry Williams)
- Misty (Rachael Lillis)
- Brock (Eric Stuart)
- Jessie (Rachael Lillis)
- James (Eric Stuart)
- Meowth (Maddie Blaustein)
- Wobbuffet (Kayzie Rogers)
- Dan Kuso (Scott McCord)
- Shun Kazami (Zachary Bennett)
- Marucho Marukura (Joanne Vannicola)
- Runo Misaki (Julie Lemieux)
- Joe Brown (Travis Ferris)
- Mira Clay (Alyson Court)
- Julie Makimoto (Katie Griffin)
- Alice Gehabich (Emilie-Claire Barlow)
From Sonic X
- Sonic (Jason Griffith)
- Knuckles (Dan Green)
- Tails (Amy Palant)
- Sakura Avalon (Carly McKillip)
- Meilin Rae (Nicole Oliver)
- Madison Taylor (Maggie Blue O'Hara)
- Rita Sasaki (Stevie Bloch)
- Chelsea Mihara (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Nikki Yanagisawa (Kelly Sheridan)
- Yami Yugi (Dan Green)
- Joey Wheeler (Wayne Grayson)
- Tristan Taylor (Sam Regal)
- Tea Gardner (Amy Birnbaum)
- Seto Kaiba (Eric Stuart)
- Mai Valentine (Megan Hollingshead)
- Wario (Tony Sampson)
- Waluigi (Jim Cummings)
- Jimmy T. (Peter Kelamis)
- Jimmy P. (Peter Kelamis)
- Mona (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Dribble (Tom Kenny)
- Spitz (Andrew Sabiston)
- Kat (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Ana (Jocelyne Loewen)
- 9-Volt (Candi Milo)
- 18-Volt (Matt Hill)
- Dr. Crygor (Maurice LaMarche)
- Mike The Karaoke Robot (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Penny Crygor (Kelly Sheridan)
- Orbulon (Frank Welker)
- Ashley (Nicole Oliver)
- Young Cricket (Danny Cooksey)
- Master Mantis (Rob Paulsen)
From What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- Scooby-Doo (Frank Welker)
- Fred Jones (Frank Welker)
- Daphne Blake (Grey DeLisle)
- Shaggy Rogers (Matthew Lillard)
- Velma Dinkley (Mindy Cohn)
From Mucha Lucha
- Rikochet (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Buena Girl (Kimberly Brooks)
- The Flea (Candi Milo)
From Ed, Edd N Eddy
- Eddy (Tony Sampson)
- Ed (Matt Hill)
- Double D (Samuel Vincent)
From Xiaolin Showdown
- Omi (Tara Strong)
- Kimiko Tohomiko (Grey DeLisle)
- Raimundo Pedrosa (Tom Kenny)
- Clay Bailey (Jeff Bennett)
From Courage The Cowardly Dog
- Courage (Marty Grabstein)
- Muriel Bagge (Thea White)
- Eustace Bagge (Arthur Anderson)
- Al Valentine (Yuri Lowenthal)
- James Rogers (Michael Reisz)
- Amy Lambert (Michelle Ruff)
- Mel Blake (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Cliff Feltbottom (Tom Kenny)
- Lube Ignatius (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Shriek Dubois (Maria Bamford)
From Honey, I Shrunk The Kids
- Wayne Szalinski (Rick Moranis)
- Diane Szalinski (Marcia Strassman)
- Nick Szalinski (Robert Oliveri)
- Amy Szalinski (Amy O'Neill)
- Home At Last
- Rock N Roll
- The Old Iron Bridge
- The Grand Opening
- A Bad Day For Sir Handel
- Rusty Helps Peter Sam
- Passengers and Polish
- Gallant Old Engine
- Turn It Up
- This is a crossover between Honey, I Shrunk The Kids and Shining Time Station.
- The Szalinski Family make their animated debut.
- Kimiko is wearing her The Apprentice outfit.
- It is revealed that Wayne used to invent stuff.
- Amy Lambert shares the same name with Amy Szalinski.
- (The film opens with the Shining Time Station theme tune playing)
- Man: Reach for the steam, reach for the whistle, going the railing road. Reach for the words, reach for the story, follow the rainbow sun. To a Shining Time Station, where dreams can come true, waiting there for you.
- (The film then opens with the YTV characters in the HISTK universe)
- Ash: This is it, guys.
- Brock: We're going to see The Szalinski Family.
- Ed: It's where Wayne uses inventions.
- Double D: And he's an expert.
- Meilin: We share our white pantyhose with Ally and Anita Williams.
- Chelsea: Oh yes.
- Scooby: I can hardly wait for the Szalinski Family.
- Shaggy: Like, me too.
- Joey: It's that time of the year.
- Tristan: You got it.
- Amy: It seems that you share your purple and black striped pantyhose with Annie Roberts.
- Mel: And so is Nikki.
- Rikochet: Wayne is a good inventor.
- Flea: The Flea will remember.
- Rita: It's been many times since i met Ashley Morrison.
- Nikki: She's a girl in opaque tan pantyhose.
- Wayne Szalinski: Hello, guys.
- Diane Szalinski: Pleased to meet you.
- Nick Szalinski: Wow, you're average.
- Amy Szalinski: You had the same name as me, Amy Lambert.
- Ash: The Szalinki Family have come by.
- Brock: (with his eyes turned into hearts) Diane, you're here!
- Diane: Huh?
- Brock: (proposing to Diane) You're smart and average. Marry me if you want.
- Diane: But...
- Misty: (dragging Brock away by his ear) Cool it, Brock. You can't marry Diane.
- (The Conductors appear)
- Mr. Conductor 3: It's been a long time, Szalinkies.
- Kimiko: Mr. Conductors 1, 2 and 3.
- Buena Girl: We were just passing.
- Mr. Conductor 2: It's time that all inventions shall be made by Wayne.
- Sakura: See, Madison? They're going to help him.
- Madison: All right.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Life on the Island of Sodor can have ruthless behaviors. Let me tell you about Duncan.
- (Mr. Conductor 1 blows his whistle and Home At Last starts)
- Mr. Conductor 1: Skarloey had been to the works to be mended. He felt much better. Rusty the Diesel was helping him off his rail car. Skarloey hadn't met the little diesel before.
- Skarloey: Rusty seems a kindly sort of engine.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He thought to himself.
- Rusty: I help to mend the line and do odd jobs.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Explained Rusty.
- Rusty: I hear everyone is looking forward to seeing you again. Come on.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Peter Sam was feeling depressed. He was still getting over but he wanted to start work again. Sir Topham Hatt wouldn't let him.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Another day's rest will do you good.
- Mr. Condutor 1: He said.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Besides, i got a surprise for you.
- Peter Sam: For me, sir, how nice, sir, what is it, sir?
- Sir Topham Hatt: Wait and see.
- Mr. Conductor 1: The surprise was Skarloey.
- Peter Sam: Oh.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Peter Sam.
- Peter Sam: I'm glad you've come home.
- Mr. Conductor 1: They lit Skarloey's fire and he sizzled happily.
- Skarloey: I feel all excited.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He said.
- Skarloey: Just like a young engine. Now tell me all the news.
- Peter Sam: I see you've met Rusty.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Peter Sam.
- Skarloey: Yes. I like that Diesel.
- Peter Sam: So do i.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Replied Peter Sam.
- Peter Sam: It's a pity Duncan doesn't.
- Skarloey: Who is Duncan?
- Peter Sam: He came as a spare engine after my accident.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Replied Peter Sam.
- Skarloey: Is he useful?
- Peter Sam: He keeps busy and i'm sure he means well. But he's bouncy and rude. He sings and sways and swivles around. His drivers call it Rock N Roll.
- Skarloey: I understand.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Skarloey gravely. His driver interrupted.
- Skarloey's Driver: Duncan has done it again, he's stuck in the tunnel. Come on, old boy, we'll have to get him out.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Skarloey was pleased. He wanted to run and look forward to meeting Duncan. They found a caboose and some workmen and hurried up the line.
- Skarloey: How nice and smooth the rails are.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Thought Skarloey.
- Skarloey: They mended all the old bumps. The little diesel has helped to that. What a difference Rusty's made to the line.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Quite soon they found Duncan. He was stuck at the far end of the tunnel and he was very cross.
- Duncan: I'm a plain blunt engine, i speak as i'm fine. Tunnels should be tunnels and not rabbit holes. This railway is no good at all.
- Duncan's Driver: Don't be silly!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Snapped his Driver.
- Duncan's Driver: This tunnel is quite big enough for engines who don't Rock N Roll.
- Mr. Conductor 1: It took a long time to clear away the rocks and set Duncan free again. At last, Skarloey was able to push Duncan and his coaches safely through. The caboose was left on the siding and the workmen stayed to make sure everything was safe. Duncan grumbled all the way home, but Skarloey payed no attention. Later, Sir Topham Hatt spoke severly to Duncan.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Listen to me. There is nothing wrong with that tunnel. You stuck in it because you tried to do Rock N Roll. Tunnels are not dance floors and you are not a pop star.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Then Sir Topham Hatt gave his full attention to Duncan's funnel.
- Sir Topham Hatt: If it happens again...
- Mr. Conductor 1: He ended ominously.
- Sir Topham Hatt: I should find ways to cut you down to size. In other words your carreer is um (clears throat) on the line. Need i say more.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Duncan thought Sir Topham Hatt had said quite enough and he remained completely silent and still for at least the whole evening.
- (Owl hooting)
- (Home At Last ends)
- Mr. Conductor 1: