Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves is a 1997 Slapstick Comedy Film and sequel to Honey, I Shrunk the Kids, Honey, My Kids are Traveling Back in Time and Honey, I Blew Up the Kid. It is the fourth Film in the Franchise. Directed by John Hughes and Mel Brooks, written by Tim Conway and Don Knotts and released by Walt Disney Pictures, it tells the zany story of two "Nutty" Inventors, Wayne and Carl Szalinski as they accidentally shrink their Wives, their Sisters, their Brothers, their Sisters-in-Law, their Brothers-in-Law, their Children, their Nephews, their Nieces, their Parents, their Neighbors, their Friends, their Enemies, their Bullies and themselves with Wayne' and Carls electromagnetic Shrink Ray.
- Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves/Thomas
- Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves/TUGS
- Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves/Theodore Tugboat
- Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves/The Simpsons
- Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves/Family Guy
- Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves/Mickey Mouse
- Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves/Recess
- Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves/Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
- Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves/Mega Man X
- Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves/Dr. Seuss