Hooked on Phonics is the 10th episode of the fan fiction series, The Adventures of Amy and Tiff. It was released on September 6, 2011 (first day of school in most of the United States).
Cream wants to learn how to read and write, so her mother asks Amy and Tiff if they can be Cream's tutors. They agree to do so. During her lessons, Cream learns how to write and pronounce all the letters of the alphabet, vowel sounds, how to spell, read sentences, and she even gets to read a book out loud!
- This is the first episode to contain educational content.
- Sonic does not appear in this episode.
- This is the second episode mostly centered on Cream.
- The ice-cream cone at the end of this episode parodies the Nestlé Drumstick.
- Number of Sonic characters: 4
- Number of Kirby characters: 3