Hoop-a-Joop intro/outro is Pikachufreak's fan-fiction thing to make.
- Here's the intro and outro to the 1999 Kids' WB series: Hoop-a-Joop. The series is from Stretch Films Inc, It's A Laugh Productions and Hanna Barbera. The intro starts with the one AnimatEd did on DeviantArt and on YouTube. The theme playing in the opening is Take On Me. In the outro sequence, it has the Group O' Frands photo from DeviantArt. The text for the end credits is in the show's font, while the song playing in it is What You See Is What You Get. After the credits, the Stretch Films Inc logo, which has the mouth laughing, the It's A Laugh Productions logo, which has the sound of a lower bouncing ball heard, and the Hanna Barbera All-Stars Action logo, which has the 60's Guitar Riff and sounds of a Pterodactyl, a jet, an elephant and a gong, appear all together.
Opening Theme (Take On Me)
- Woman: Talking away I don't know what I'm to say I'll say it anyway Today isn't my day to find you Shying away I'll be coming for your love, OK?
- Chorus: Take on me (take on me), Take me on (take on me)
- Woman: I'll be gone In a day or two.
Closing Theme (What You See Is What You Get)
- Britney Spears: You used to say that I was special Everything was right But now you think I'm wearing too much make-up That my dress is too tight You got no reasons to be jealous I've never been untrue So does it really matter if they're looking I'm only looking at you You should never try to change me I can be nobody else And I like the way I am What you see is what you get This is me, hey you If you want me, don't forget You should take me as I am 'Cause I can promise you Baby, what you see is what you get.