Welcome to the Hopeismissing mini wiki at Scratchpad!
You can use the box below to create new pages for this mini-wiki. Make sure you type
[[Category:Hopeismissing]] on the page before you save it to make it part of the Hopeismissing wiki (preload can be enabled to automate this task, by clicking this link and saving that page. Afterwards, you may need to purge this page, if you still see this message).
The is a very unofficial HopeIsMissing wiki. It's is run an maintained for the community, by the community. Here we can centralize all our knowledge regarding the many clues found in the videos, pictures, audio recordings, and whatever else is released by Richard.
Please, feel free to discuss your ideas at the forums and then post your conclusions here.
Here's some loose guidelines to help you get started:
- It's probably best to discuss ideas in the forum first, so we can review their merit and possibly even add more to your ideas, before posting something here. But it's definitely not required.
- Might be nice to post on the forum if you add something new here.
- Please don't delete or do major edits on something someone else has written unless a general consensus has been reached. It's just kinda rude.
- If in doubt whether or not you should mention something, please do, even if it seems dumb or insignificant. Even if it's not directly relevant, it might lead us toward something more useful.
- You might want to sign your contributions with your stag6 forum username (if you have one) so people know who contributed what. If you register a wikia account (quick and free) you can create a userpage here with any significant details and sign your work with a wiki link to that page (you should probably use the same name as on stage6 forums).
- We want this to be a free flow of information, with ready sharing and exchange of ideas, but please do give credit where it is due when using someone else's ideas or files.
- To make sure we don't have collisions with other wikis on this site, please place all of our documents in the findhope namespace. You would create links ot such pages by typing [[Findhope:Name of Page]]
- Also be sure to add the [[Category:Hopeismissing]] tag to the bottom of every page.
- Just generally try to be friendly, work together, and help us find Hope.
Here are the various categories of clues we have to work with:
- Video - The various videos that are being released, and their still frames.
- Audio - Sound files and audio tracks from the vids.
- Photos - A plethora of photographic evidence, taken from digital camera snaps.
- Websites - Various peripheral sites which we have found by deciphering clues or investigating the blog/myspace pages.
- People - All the folks who we know about, such as Richard, Louis, and Hope herself.
- Moles - Potential double agents, who (if they exist) may be plants in the community to lead and/or mislead us with their "insights" and procured clues.
If you need help using formatting, links, images or whatever else, be sure to check out The Help Page
There is a list of users available. If you notice someone is missing or you yourself are not on the list, please do correct the oversight.