Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Horton's Revenge is a fake of Horton Hears a Who'.
Horton and Melman go to a video store, where Horton sees a 2007 Super Why Jack and the Beanstalk and other Fairy Tale Adventures DVD and 2003 Barney It's a Happy Day VHS and begs for it, but Melman said no. Horton starts to cry and cry and sob and sob, and is dragged out of the store for punishment. The next day, Horton and Melman go to a book store with lots of retired Snoopy comics, where Horton sees a 1969 Snoopy comic and begs for it, but Melman said no. Horton starts sobbing his second-loudest tantrum until Melman warns him that he will call The Sour Kangaroo. So he dials 9-1-1, and asks The Sour Kangaroo to kill Horton.
- The Sour Kangaroo (also appearing as narrator)
- Charlie Brown and Spoopy (cameo)
- David and Maria (cameo)
- SpongeBob and Patrick (cameo)
- Bugs Bunny (cameo)
- Min (policeofficer) (by Pia Manblo)
- Jason (policeofficer) (by Kurt Dykhuiszen)
- Narrator: One day, Horton and Melman went to a video store, but this happened...
- Horton: Can I have that and 2002 Rolie Polie Olie The Great Defender of fun VHS
- Mario: No, Horton! And besides, Rolie Polie Olie is for babies toddlers and children.
- Horton: BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! I WANT THAT 2002 ROLIE POLIE OLIE THE GREAT DEFENDER OF FUN VHS PLEEEEEEEASE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH OHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA!
- Narrator: And Horton was locked in his room for punishment, Horton and Melman went to a book store, but this happened...
- Horton: Can I have that 1989 See N Say Barnyard?
- Elmo: No, Horton! And besides, we don't have five dollars.
- Horton: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! I WANT THAT 1989 SEE N SAY BARNYARD! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHH!
- Leo: YOU SUCK HORTON!
- Horton Don't worry I still want 1989 See n Say Barnyard.
- Lilo: FINE WE ARE PULLING YOU OUT!
- Narrator Melman drags horton out of the book store Melman kicked screamed and bawled
- Bob the Tomato Hey what are you doing.
- Horton: CAN'T YOU SEE GUYS I WANT A DVD A VHS AND A COMIC!
- Larry the Cucumber: You better be quiet or we'll put handcuff on you
- Narrator Horton was locked in his room for 50 hours.
- Horton: ITS TOO LATE TO BUY THAT 2007 SUPER WHY JACK AND THE BEANSTALK AND OTHER FAIRY TALE ADVENTURES 2003 BARNEY ITS A HAPPY DAY AND THAT 1969 SNOOPY COMIC TOO LATE WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
- Narrator: Charlie Brown Linus and Lucy walked up to Horton and tells him why is he crying.
- Cookie Monster: What's the matter Horton
- Narrator: And so, Melman Jason and Min took Horton to the courtyard.
- Steve: YOU MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!