How I Survived Middle School: The Series is a television show based on the books by Nancy Krulik. The series is created by Lauren Faust.
- In this television adaptation, the show centers on Jenny McAfee (voiced by Katie Griffin). She lives in her home with her younger sister Alana McAfee (voiced by Kath Soucie) and her parents Judy McAfee (voiced by Jennifer Hale) and Lance McAfee (voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson). She has a childhood relationship with Arnold Cranston (voiced by Yuri Lowenthal) and is best friends with Mandy Lawrence (voiced by Lauren Tom) whose younger sister and mother are Carla Lawrence (voiced by Andrea Baker) and Susie Lawrence (voiced by Elizabeth Daily). She also has a rivalry with Addie Wilson (voiced by Stephanie Morgenstern) whose older brother and father are Robbie Wilson (voiced by Jeff Bennett) and Martin Wilson (voiced by Michael Bell) and has a pet cat named Lena (voiced by Tara Strong). Premiering on September 14, 2002, the series is from Stretch Films Inc and Hanna Barbera Productions. It is shown in its 13th Season. It first ran on Kids WB from 2002-2008, and later moved to Cartoon Network from 2008-Present.
- Jenny McAfee (Katie Griffin)
- Alana McAfee (Kath Soucie)
- Judy McAfee (Jennifer Hale)
- Lance McAfee (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Arnold Cranston (Yuri Lowenthal)
- Mandy Lawrence (Lauren Tom)
- Carla Lawrence (Andrea Baker)
- Susie Lawrence (Elizabeth Daily)
- Addie Wilson (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Robbie Wilson (Jeff Bennett)
- Martin Wilson (Michael Bell)
- Lena (Tara Strong)