Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
How Much Is That Link In The Window? is a Super Smash Bros episode.
- Link feels unappreciated and runs away from Mario, Kirby and Captain Falcon. Soon, he ends up in a store where Lara's enemies, Thug Pooh, Thug Tigger and Thug Piglet (all from How Much Is That Rabbit In The Window?) have a plan. Will Mario, Kirby, Fox and Captain Falcon save Link from the thug dolls?
- Captain Falcon
- Thug Pooh
- Thug Tigger
- Thug Piglet
- (We see Link at Hyrule Temple)
- Link: I'm appreciated. A swordsman can always happen.
- Kirby: Hi, Link.
- Link: Kirby! You surprised me!
- Kirby: I see that i'm listening to The Arena.
- Link: Kirby, how many times i tell you you're a chicken!
- Kirby: (dances to The Arena)
- Link: Aww rats!
- (We cut to Link at Delfino Plaza)
- Captain Falcon: What's the matter, Link?
- Link: I'm feeling unappreciated.
- Captain Falcon: Aww, never mind. You know the rules.
- (Link runs away)
- Captain Falcon: Wait, Link! Rats, he's gone?
- (We cut to Captain Falcon at Onett City)
- Captain Falcon: Fox, i'm telling you, Link ran away.
- Fox: What!?
- Captain Falcon: He moved to a town close by.
- Fox: We better tell Kirby at Yoshi's Island.
- (We cut to Kirby still listening to The Arena)
- Fox: Kirby! Link has ran away.
- Kirby: (still listens to The Arena)
- Fox: We better tell Mario at Peach's Castle.
- (We cut to Mario with Fox and Captain Falcon)
- Mario: What's the problem, paisanos?
- Fox: Link ran away from home.
- Mario: Mamma mia! Poor Link ran away.
- Captain Falcon: We're going to miss him.