How Much Is That Link In The Window? is a Super Smash Bros episode.
- Link feels unappreciated and runs away from Mario, Kirby and Captain Falcon. Soon, he ends up in a store where Lara's enemies, Thug Pooh, Thug Tigger and Thug Piglet (all from How Much Is That Rabbit In The Window?) have a plan. Will Mario, Kirby, Fox and Captain Falcon save Link from the thug dolls?
- Captain Falcon
- Thug Pooh
- Thug Tigger
- Thug Piglet
- (We see Link at Hyrule Temple)
- Link: I'm appreciated. A swordsman can always happen.
- Kirby: Hi, Link.
- Link: Kirby! You surprised me!
- Kirby: I see that i'm listening to The Arena.
- Link: Kirby, how many times i tell you you're a chicken!
- Kirby: (dances to The Arena)
- Link: Aww rats!
- (We cut to Link at Delfino Plaza)
- Captain Falcon: What's the matter, Link?
- Link: I'm feeling unappreciated.
- Captain Falcon: Aww, never mind. You know the rules.
- (Link runs away)
- Captain Falcon: Wait, Link! Rats, he's gone?
- (We cut to Captain Falcon at Onett City)
- Captain Falcon: Fox, i'm telling you, Link ran away.
- Fox: What!?
- Captain Falcon: He moved to a town close by.
- Fox: We better tell Kirby at Yoshi's Island.
- (We cut to Kirby still listening to The Arena)
- Fox: Kirby! Link has ran away.
- Kirby: (still listens to The Arena)
- Fox: We better tell Mario at Peach's Castle.
- (We cut to Mario with Fox and Captain Falcon)
- Mario: What's the problem, paisanos?
- Fox: Link ran away from home.
- Mario: Mamma mia! Poor Link ran away.
- Captain Falcon: We're going to miss him.