Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Winnie the Pooh - Littlefoot (The Land Before Time)
- Christopher Robin - Pinocchio
- Tigger - Puss in Boots (Shrek film series and Puss in Boots)
- Piglet - Chomper (The Land Before Time)
- Rabbit - Roger Rabbit (Who Framed Roger Rabbit)
- Eeyore - Bagheera (The Jungle Book)
- Kanga - Kiara (The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride)
- Roo - Young Simba (The Lion King)
- Owl - Soren (Legend of the Guardians)
- Gopher - Rango (Rango)
One day Roger Rabbit (Rabbit) returns to his garden Littlefoot (Pooh) shows up and asks to borrow some honey to which Roger tells Littlefoot to help himself because everyone has. Littlefoot is already gone and Roger suspects that his friends are planning a surprise birthday party for him to which he decides to do a little investigating. Sometime back home Hiccup (Christopher Robin) and the gang appear at Roger's house and throw him a birthday party. Roger tells them that his birthday was last week and that they forgot it but Hiccup tells Roger that his calendar is missing the whole week. Then there's a knock at the door and one of the crows flys in and lands in Roger's cake but just as Roger is about to shooe him out the crow gets a piece of cake on a plate and gives it to Roger to which Roger thanks and thanks everyone for the party saying that he feels so special!