"No, please! I would never put anyone in danger!"
How the Diesel's Stole Christmas is the Thomas the Tank Engine Christmas special by cactus190706, and it was released in December 2011.
- Sir Handel
- Peter Sam
- Mine Engine
- Bill and Ben
- Sandy Claus
- Steam Engine (Noob)
- Arry and Bert
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Donald and Douglas (do not speak)
- Smudger (does not speak)
- Murdoch (mentoned)
- Noob (mentioned)
- Mallard (mentioned)
- Santa Claus (mentioned)
- Spencer (deleted scene)
- Banga: Steam Engine, Steam Engine, Steam Engine! Why did you have die last spring? I thought of never seeing your beautiful face again breaks my heart!
- Peggy: Banga, what are you talking about? Engines don't have hearts. And you said beautiful face?
- Banga: Well, I know he had an ugly face. But he's dead now! So we had say that he had a beautiful face!
- Peggy: Oh, Banga, you really do miss him, don't you?
- Banga: Oh, Peggy, of course I do. If I would to be here in the disdent would it tried to distroy all the diesels, maybe he would still be alive now. But, no, he had to go and pick that Mallard. And in make matters worse, he had to pick an L.N.E.R. engine. I hate that class! Why didn't he pick me and fellow Great Western Engine?
- Peggy: Propbly, because you are complete idiot.
- Banga: I suppose you're right, it's propbly because I'm complete idio- WHAT?!
How the Diesel's Stole Christmas YouTube Videos