Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Huey, Dewey and Louie is a Thomas the ERTL Adventures episode.
3 new engines named Huey, Dewey and Louie arrive on Sodor and are friends with the engines. But James and Diesel say that they are slow and out of date. but when they crash into a old stinky barn, they rescue James and Diesel and TFC is proud of them and makes them stay on the railway and James and Diesel are sent to the shed for 2 months.
- Henry (cameo)
- Percy (does not speak)
- Donald & Douglas (cameo)
- Stepney (does not speak)
- Sir Topham Hatt
- First apperences of Huey, Dewey and Louie.
- Narrator: All the engines on Sir Topham Hatt's railway were very busy. Gordon likes pulling the express, Thomas loves his branch line, and Percy likes taking the mail. One morning, Sir Topham Hatt came to Knapford Station with exciting news.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Three engines have arrived on the Island. Their names are Huey, Dewey and Louie. You must make them feel welcome.
- Narrator: All the engines were excited. They love to show the three new engines around Sodor
- Thomas: I can't wait to see them.
- Duck: Me too.
- Gordon: I like to meet them.
- Edward: They are really useful.
- Narrator: Soon, the three new engines arrived. They looked friendly, smart and helpful. They were Huey, the Red Tank Engine, Dewey, the Blue Tank Engine and Louie, the Green Tank Engine.
- Thomas: Hello, Huey.
- Huey: Hello, Thomas.
- Duck: Hello, Dewey.
- Dewey: Hello, Duck.
- Oliver: Hello, Louie.
- Louie: Hello, Oliver.
- Narrator: Soon, James and Diesel arrived at Knapford Station. They were cross about the new engines.
- James: These new engines are disgusting!
- Diesel: And stinky!
- Narrator: And they both agreed. Later, Huey was working with Thomas. Thomas was shunting frieght cars with him.
- Thomas: Shunting frieght cars can be awesome.
- Huey: Yes, Thomas. Shunting frieght cars also can be useful.
- Narrator: Dewey was working with Duck. Duck was shunting coaches with him for Gordon's express. Soon, the express was arranged. And Gordon set off.
- Duck: Shunting coaches can be important.
- Dewey: Yes, Duck. It is.
- Narrator: And Louie was working with Oliver. Oliver and Louie were pulling a frieght train to the station. They arrived just in time.
- Oliver: Here we are.
- Louie: Thanks, Oliver.
- Narrator: Later, Duck and Stepney shunted both trains of coal for James and Diesel.
- James: We better show those out to date engines that we can go faster.
- Diesel: Yeah!
- Narrator: And they pulled away with their loads. They sped past Emily, who was surprised.
- Emily: James! Diesel! Slow dooowwn!!
- Narrator: James and Diesel raced along the line.
- James: We'll show those little out-to-date engines that we can go faster.
- Narrator: And the two engines went even faster. Suddenly, James and Diesel saw that they were on an old branch line. The old branch line was filled with thick wall of bushes. Up ahead, there was a stinky barn. The buffers at the end of the rails leaded to a field, that also leaded to a barn and a heap of mud behind the back wall.
- James: Oh no!
- Diesel: We're gonna crash!
- Narrator: James and Diesel applided the brakes. James was able to stop, but not Diesel. Diesel crashed through the buffers, smashed through the barn and came out and stopped in the mud. No one was hurt, but Diesel's front was badly bented.