Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Human Thomas and friends is a spin-off of the beloved Thomas and friends.
Human Thomas and Friends Character profiles
- Age: 15
- Gender: male
- Worst fear(s): spiders (conquered) losing Emily, D10, apocalyptic business things
- Love interest: Emily
- Loved by: Emily, Rosie
- Favorite food(s): Chocolate, Sticky Buns, rocky road ice cream
- Best friends: Percy, Toby
- Aliases: The Blue Stud, Puffball
- Hobbies/Talents: Singing, Everything (according to James), Being a wuss (according to D10), Being a hot stud muffin (according to Emily and Rosie), Poetry, Acting, Sports (not so much a fan of dodge ball), magic (got tired of it after one episode)
- Relatives/ Mike(Cousin), Mother and Father, Emily (Girlfriend, became wife in The Big Wedding), Tom(Son), Ellen(Daughter), Eliza(Daughter), Steve(Uncle)
- Thomas Michael Jones is the 15-year-old protagonist of the cornfield. He has no family. He was alone for all his life. After the apocalyptic business dudes scared the ever-loving crap out of him, he gained a new fear in spiders (which he eventually conquered). He soon joined sodor in hope of finding friends. His closest friends are Percy and Toby. Soon he became popular with both genders. He is currently part of the football team.
- Thomas has a crush on Emily although he is too afraid to ask her out but they are seen together as a couple most of the time. There is only one obstacle preventing these two from getting even closer than possible, and that’s Rosie. Even so, Thomas and Emily finally kiss and soon they get married after college.
- You may see Thomas as a goody two shoes, but sometimes more than that. He can also be brave when the time is right. He is also like a mighty warrior when he gets real angry. But he’s a big softy who will help anyone who needs help.
Other known facts
- We find out that Thomas’ real parents disappeared when he was a baby. It is then revealed that they had thier souls captured. His biggest rival is D10, One of D1’s many children.
- Age: 13
- Gender: male
- Worst fear(s): spiders, losing Rosie, Diesel, Arry, Bert, D10, apocalyptic business things, ghosts
- Love interest: Rosie
- Loved by: Rosie, Mavis
- Favorite food(s): same as Thomas
- Best friends: Thomas, Toby
- Aliases: The Green Boy, Baby
- Hobbies/Talents: Singing, Everything (according to James), Being a wuss (according to Diesel, Arry, Bert and D10), Poetry (like Thomas), Acting (like Thomas), Sports (not so much a fan of dodge ball)
- Relatives: Molly and Edward (Mum and Dad), Toby (Older Brother)
- Percy Brian Jackson is Thomas' Best Friend. He is 13 years old. His family are Molly and Edward (His mum and dad) and Toby (his older brother). He is scared of D10, Diesel, Arry and Bert. His closest friends are Thomas and Toby. He is the junior member of the football team.
- Percy has a crush on Rosie although he is too afraid to ask her out but they are seen together as a couple most of the time. After Thomas and Emily finally kiss and get married, Percy and Rosie do the same.
- Percy is cheeky, but he does give respect (mainly, Thomas).