Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Results To Utilize
- Proposition 1.7: for a variety Y.
- Thm 1.8A: tr.deg. of over when if finitely generated k-algebra and a domain; .
- Proposition 1.10: Y quasi-affine, then
- Proof of Proposition 2.2, basically the part of about the dehomoginization and homogenization maps and
- Use homogenization/dehomoginization to establish that degree 0 part of and ultimately conclude .
- Argue .
- Use 1.7, 1.8A, 1.10 to calculate in terms of .
- Use that that form a covering and use I.1.10 to finish the problem.
- From the last step of the outline, it can be concluded that whenever is nonempty.