Results To Utilize
- Proposition 1.7: for a variety Y.
- Thm 1.8A: tr.deg. of over when if finitely generated k-algebra and a domain; .
- Proposition 1.10: Y quasi-affine, then
- Proof of Proposition 2.2, basically the part of about the dehomoginization and homogenization maps and
- Use homogenization/dehomoginization to establish that degree 0 part of and ultimately conclude .
- Argue .
- Use 1.7, 1.8A, 1.10 to calculate in terms of .
- Use that that form a covering and use I.1.10 to finish the problem.
- From the last step of the outline, it can be concluded that whenever is nonempty.