This pages were created to initially support tthe documentation process of the IAXClient library. This library is a function set used to create VoIP clients using the IAX protocol.
Summary of tasks
The AIXClient source code documentation process implies in the following tasks:
- Create discussions about the library operation.
- Define the library modules.
- Document the data structures.
- Document implemented codecs.
- Create implementation process documents.
First suggestion for the documentation process is identify the IAXClient modules and define some namespaces the be added to the source code.