Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This pages were created to initially support tthe documentation process of the IAXClient library. This library is a function set used to create VoIP clients using the IAX protocol.
Summary of tasks
The AIXClient source code documentation process implies in the following tasks:
- Create discussions about the library operation.
- Define the library modules.
- Document the data structures.
- Document implemented codecs.
- Create implementation process documents.
First suggestion for the documentation process is identify the IAXClient modules and define some namespaces the be added to the source code.