Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This problem has H = 1, V =1
- part a), locally it is determined by so not only is it of finite type, but it is also finite.
- part b), locally its and the latter is a fintely generated A-algebra, and quasi compactness means can assume finite, etc.
- part c), basically reduces to showing if is a finitely generated algebra, and is a finitely generated algebra then is a fint. gen. A algebra.
part d) Say is of finite type and is any morphism.
- For that is covered by finitely many algebras in show for a suitable affine that the preimage in is covered by
- Show these algebras are finitely generated over .
- part e) follows from c,d
- part f) follow your nose and use II.3.3a,c
- part g) the point here is that a finitely generated algebra over a noetherian ring is also noetherian.