Ice Age (YTV Crossover) is a crossover film made by Pikachufreak.
- This animated film has characters from Pokemon, Samurai Pizza Cats, Hoop-a-Joop, Totally Spies, Mucha Lucha, Static Shock, Cowboys of Moo Mesa, Cardcaptors, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Megaman NT Warrior, The Powerpuff Girls, Earthworm Jim, Magical Doremi, Mew Mew Power, Sonic X, Donkey Kong Country, Jackie Chan Adventures, Loonatics Unleashed, Teen Titans, Xiaolin Showdown, What's New, Scooby-Doo?, Men In Black: The Series, TMNT 2003, Star Fox, WarioWare, The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest, Courage The Cowardly Dog, Phantom Investigators, Josie and The Pussycats, Martin Mystery, Ed, Edd N Eddy and Kick Buttowski. One day, they help Manny, Sid, Ellie, Crash, Eddie, Diego, Peaches and Scrat on their frozen trip. Unaware to the gang, Team Rocket and The Greaser Dogs try to burn the ice down, but to no avail. After that, Manny thanks the gang.
From Shining Time Station
- Mr. Conductor 1 (George Carlin)
- Mr. Conductor 2 (Alec Baldwin)
- Mr. Conductor 3 (Michael Brandon)
- Ash Ketchum (Veronica Taylor)
- Mary (Kerry Williams)
- Misty (Rachael Lillis)
- Brock (Eric Stuart)
- Jessie (Rachael Lillis)
- James (Eric Stuart)
- Meowth (Maddie Blaustein)
- Wobbuffet (Kayzie Rogers)
From Samurai Pizza Cats
- Speedy Cerviche (Rick Jones)
- Polly Ester (Sonja Ball)
- Guido Anchovy (Terrence Scammell)
- Al Valentine (Yuri Lowenthal)
- James Rogers (Michael Reisz)
- Amy Lambert (Michelle Ruff)
- Mel Blake (Stephanie Morgenstern)
From Totally Spies
- Sam Simpson (Jennifer Hale)
- Clover (Andrea Baker)
- Alex (Katie Griffin)
From Mucha Lucha
- Rikochet (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Buena Girl (Kimberly Brooks)
- The Flea (Candi Milo)
From Static Shock
- Virgil Hawkins (Phil LaMarr)
- Richie Foley (Jason Marsden)
From Cowboys of Moo Mesa
- Marshall Moo Montana (Pat Fraley)
- The Dakota Dude (Jim Cummings)
- The Cowlorado Kid (Jeff Bennett)
- Sakura Avalon (Carly McKillip)
- Meilin Rae (Nicole Oliver)
- Madison Taylor (Maggie Blue O'Hara)
- Rita Sasaki (Stevie Bloch)
- Chelsea Mihara (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Nikki Yanagisawa (Kelly Sheridan)
- Yami Yugi (Dan Green)
- Joey Wheeler (Wayne Grayson)
- Tristan Taylor (Sam Regal)
- Tea Gardner (Amy Birnbaum)
- Seto Kaiba (Eric Stuart)
- Mai Valentine (Megan Hollingshead)
From Megaman NT Warrior
- Lan Hikari (Alex Doduk)
- Dex Ogreon (Scott McNeil)
- Maylu Sakurai (Brittney Wilson)
- Yai Ayano (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Eugene Chaud (Scott Perrie)
From The Powerpuff Girls
- Blossom (Catherine Cavadini)
- Bubbles (Tara Strong)
- Buttercup (Elizabeth Daily)
From Earthworm Jim
- Earthworm Jim (Dan Castellaneta)
- Peter Puppy (Jeff Bennett)
From Magical Doremi
- Dorie Goodwyn (Amy Palant)
- Reanne Griffith (Rebecca Soler)
- Mirabelle Haywood (Kether Donahue)
From Mew Mew Power
- Zoey Hanson (Amanda Brown)
- Corina Bucksworth (Andi Whaley)
- Bridget Verdant (Bella Hudson)
- Kikki Benjamin (Kether Donahue)
- Renee Roberts (Mollie Weaver)
From Sonic X
- Sonic (Jason Griffith)
- Knuckles (Dan Green)
- Tails (Amy Palant)
From Donkey Kong Country
- Donkey Kong (Richard Yearwood)
- Diddy Kong (Andrew Sabiston)
From Jackie Chan Adventures
- Jackie Chan (James Sie)
- Uncle Chan (Sab Shimono)
- Jade Chan (Stacie Chan)
- Viper (Susan Eisenberg)
- Tohru (Noah Nelson)
From Loonatics Unleashed
- Ace Bunny (Charlie Schlatter)
- Tech E. Coyote (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Lexi Bunny (Jessica DiCicco)
- Danger Duck (Jason Marsden)
- Slam Tasmanian (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Rev Runner (Rob Paulsen)
From Teen Titans
- Robin (Scott Menville)
- Cyborg (Khary Payton)
- Starfire (Hynden Walch)
- Raven (Tara Strong)
- Beast Boy (Greg Cipes)
From Xiaolin Showdown
- Omi (Tara Strong)
- Kimiko Tohomiko (Grey DeLisle)
- Raimundo Pedrosa (Tom Kenny)
- Clay Bailey (Jeff Bennett)
From What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- Scooby-Doo (Frank Welker)
- Fred Jones (Frank Welker)
- Daphne Blake (Grey DeLisle)
- Shaggy Rogers (Matthew Lillard)
- Velma Dinkley (Mindy Cohn)
From Men In Black: The Series
- Agent J (Keith Diamond)
- Agent K (Gregg Berger)
From TMNT 2003
- Leonardo (Michael Sinterniklaas)
- Donatello (Sam Regal)
- Raphael (Frank Frankson)
- Michelangelo (Wayne Grayson)
From Star Fox
- Fox McCloud (Yuri Lowenthal)
- Falco Lombardi (Derek Stephen Prince)
- Krystal (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Slippy Toad (Tom Gibis)
- Peppy Hare (Michael Lindsay)
- Wario (Tony Sampson)
- Waluigi (Jim Cummings)
- Jimmy T. (Peter Kelamis)
- Jimmy P. (Peter Kelamis)
- Mona (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Dribble (Tom Kenny)
- Spitz (Andrew Sabiston)
- Kat (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Ana (Jocelyne Loewen)
- 9-Volt (Candi Milo)
- 18-Volt (Matt Hill)
- Dr. Crygor (Maurice LaMarche)
- Mike The Karaoke Robot (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Penny Crygor (Kelly Sheridan)
- Orbulon (Frank Welker)
- Ashley (Nicole Oliver)
- Young Cricket (Danny Cooksey)
- Master Mantis (Rob Paulsen)
From The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
- Jonny Quest (J.D. Roth)
- Hadji Singh (Rob Paulsen)
- Jessie Banner (Jennifer Hale)
From Courage The Cowardly Dog
- Courage (Marty Grabstein)
- Muriel Bagge (Thea White)
- Eustace Bagge (Arthur Anderson)
From Phantom Investigators
- Daemona Prune (Courtney Vineys)
- Kira (Amber Ross)
- Casey (Andrew Decker)
- Jericho (Alecsander Kocev)
From Josie and The Pussycats
- Josie McCoy (Janet Waldo)
- Valerie Brown (Barbara Pariot)
- Melody Valentine (Jackie Joseph)
- Alexander Cabot (Casey Kasem)
- Alan Mayberry (Jerry Dexter)
- Alexandra Cabot (Sherry Alberoni)
From Martin Mystery
- Martin Mystery (Sam Vincent)
- Diana Lombard (Kelly Sheridan)
- Java The Caveman (Dale Wilson)
From Ed, Edd N Eddy
- Eddy (Tony Sampson)
- Ed (Matt Hill)
- Double D (Samuel Vincent)
From Kick Buttowski
- Kick Buttowski (Charlie Schlatter)
- Brad Buttowski (Danny Cooksey)
- Brianna Buttowski (Grey DeLisle)
- Honey Buttowski (Kari Wahlgren)
- Harold Buttowski (Brian Stepanek)
- Cliff Feltbottom (Tom Kenny)
- Lube Ignatius (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Shriek Dubois (Maria Bamford)
From Ice Age
- Manny (Keith Ferguson)
- Sid (John Leguizamo)
- Ellie (Debra Wilson)
- Crash (Seann William Scott)
- Eddie (Josh Peck)
- Diego (Denis Leary)
- Peaches (Keke Palmer)
- Scrat (Chris Wedge)
- Thomas' Christmas Party
- Thomas and The Missing Christmas Tree
- Oliver The Snow Engine
- Thomas and The Avalanche
- It's Only Snow
- Jack Frost
- Toby Had A Little Lamb
- Characters from Ice Age debut.
- Kimiko is wearing her Judging Omi outfit.
- It is revealed that both Courage and Scrat used to scream a lot.
- Characters from Samurai Pizza Cats, Cowboys of Moo Mesa and Earthworm Jim also debut.
- Thomas Stories are based on holiday specials.
- (The film opens with the Thomas song It's Christmas Time)
- Chorus: It's Christmas time All down the line Train whistles blow as all the Christmas bells chime It's Christmas time All down the line And children's spirits climb, because it's Christmas time Over the hills Not far away Percy's delivering presents every day He's rolling speedily On his merry way 'Cause very soon it will be Christmas day! It's Christmas time All down the line Train whistles blow as all the Christmas bells chime It's Christmas time All down the line And children's spirits climb, because it's Christmas time Thomas has got the biggest smile, You can hear his whistle from 100 miles Emily's really heaving snow She's laughing with the children in the Christmas glow Hooray! It's Christmas time All down the line Train whistles blow as all the Christmas bells chime It's Christmas time All down the line And children's spirits climb, because it's Christmas time It's Christmas time All down the line Train whistles blow as all the Christmas bells chime It's Christmas time All down the line And children's spirits climb, because it's Christmas time.
- (The film then finds Ash and the other YTV characters in the Ice Age universe)
- Ash: Man, that place is cold.
- Raimundo: It sure is nice to drop by.
- Mel: Say, i hear that everybody's in tip top shape.
- Meilin: We keep everything in good order.
- Shaggy: Like, there's good times ever since.
- (Manny and the others are there)
- Manny and The Others: Hi guys.
- Ash: Manny and his gang.
- Mary: Yahoo!
- Sakura: Wow, you're at long last here.
- Madison: What have you got there?
- Sid: We want to prove that everything's in good shape.
- Diego: We can be perfect too.
- Ash: In that case i'll plan on setting the place on fire.
- (Lexi pounds Ash over the head with her fist)
- Ash: Wagh! Oh...
- Speedy: Whoa!
- Peter: That's gonna leave a mark.
- Lexi: Nonsense, Ash. We're here to help Manny not set this place on fire.
- Cowlorado Kid: Calm down, Lexi.
- Rita: Looks like we're having a simple day.
- Falco: We're here to be simple and usual.
- Crash: We can help you with the journeys.
- Eddie: Mind if we do?
- Virgil: Of course.
- Richie: That's awesome.
- (The Conductors appear)
- Mr. Conductor 3: Hey guys.
- Ed: Hi, Mr. Conductors 1, 2 and 3.
- Double D: We've been totally expecting you.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Yes we do, Double D. We're having a trip to all worlds.
- Donkey Kong: Yes! It's time for us to head in!
- Diddy Kong: Christmas is always on Sodor right?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Of course. Thomas and his friends celebrated this party. Let me explain.
- (Mr. Conductor 1 blows his whistle and Thomas' Christmas Party starts)
- Mr. Conductor 1: It was christmas on the Island of Sodor. All the engines were working hard. Thomas and Toby were busy carrying people and parcels up and down the branch line. Everyone was happy. Only the coaches Annie and Clarabel were complaining.
- Annie and Clarabel: It's always the same before christmas.
- Mr. Conductor 1: They groaned.
- Annie and Clarabel: We feel so full, we feel so full.
- Thomas: Oh, come on!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Thomas.
- Thomas: Where's your festive spirit? Christmas day is almost here.
- Mr. Conductor 1: By the side of the track was a little cottage with a familiar figure waving to them.
- Thomas: It's Mrs. Kyndley!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Whistled Thomas.
- Thomas: Peep, peep! Happy christmas!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Thomas always felt better for seeing her.
- Thomas: Christmas just wouldn't be christmas without Mrs. Kyndley.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He said to himself. When work was over, Thomas went to see the other engines. All their coats had been polished.
- Gordon: Pooh!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Gordon.
- Gordon: Just look at us. Your driver will have to work fast to get you as smart as us.
- Thomas: Never mind that.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Replied Thomas.
- Thomas: I've something important to say. Do you realize it's been a whole year since Mrs. Kyndley saved us from a nasty accident. You remember when she was ill in bed and...
- Edward: Yes of course.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Interrupted Edward.
- Edward: You told us how she waved her red dressing gown out of her window to warn you about a landslide ahead.
- Percy: And you and Toby gave her presents.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Percy joined in.
- Percy: And Sir Topham Hatt sent her to the seaside to get better.
- James and Henry: But...
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said the other engines.
- James and Henry: The rest of us never thanked her properly.
- Thomas: Exactly.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Thomas.
- Thomas: So now i think we should all give her a special christmas party.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Everyone was getting very excited and the drivers felt sure that Sir Topham Hatt will agree as indeed he did. The engines were all busy making plans, when silence fell. Sir Topham Hatt had bad news.
- Sir Topham Hatt: The weather's changed badly. Mrs. Kyndley is snowed up. Toby says he'll help to rescue her. You must help too, Thomas. There's no party unless you do.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Thomas hated snow, but he said bravely.
- Thomas: I'll try, sir. We must rescue her, we must.
- Sir Topham Hatt: There's a good engine. You and Toby will manage splendidly.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Thomas charged the snowdrifts fiercely. Sometimes he swept them aside, sometimes they stuck fast and the men had to loosen them. But at the cutting near the cottage, they could go no further.
- Thomas' Fireman: Look at that!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Exclamied Thomas' fireman.
- Thomas: Peep, peep! Here we are.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Whistled Thomas. An answering wave came from an upstairs window. Then they heard a familiar sound.
- Thomas: That's Terence the Tractor.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Thomas.
- Thomas: He's come to help too.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Sure enough, Terence had a snowplough and was working hard to clear a patch to the railroad line to safety. At long last, the rescue was complete. Percy took the tired workmen home. Terence said goodbye to Mrs. Kyndley and promised to take care of her cottage as he watched them all set off. The engines made good time. No more snow had fallen, but the yard was dark. There was no one to be seen. Thomas' heart sank. Suddenly, all the lights went on. What a marvelous site awaited Mrs. Kyndley.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Well done!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Sir Topham Hatt.
- Sir Topham Hatt: I'm really proud of you all.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Mrs. Kyndley especially thanked the smaller engines.
- Mrs. Kyndley: Thomas and Toby are old friends.
- Mr. Conductor 1: She said.
- Mrs. Kyndley: And now Percy, you are my friend too.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Percy was very pleased.
- Percy: Three cheers for Mrs. Kyndley!
- Mr. Conductor 1: He called.
- Percy: Peep, peep, peep!
- Mr. Conductor 1: They all whistled.
- Engines: (singing) We wish you a merry christmas, we wish you a merry christmas, we wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Thomas the Tank Engine and his friends thought it was the best christmas ever and Mrs. Kyndley could think of nowhere she should rather live than here with them on the Island of Sodor.
- (Thomas' Christmas Party ends)
- Mr. Conductor 1: So that's why Christmas just wouldn't be Christmas.
- Rikochet: Wow, that's great.
- Flea: The Flea knows you're leaving.
- The Conductors: Yep.
- (The Conductors disappear)
- Manny: We'll help you with the plans.
- Ellie: Leave it to us.
- Others: Right.
- (Inside the jukebox)
- Tito: Brr, it's getting cold.
- Didi: We're freezing.
- Tex: It's a song by Mozella.
- Rex: Grace will sing it for us.
- Grace: Let's hit it, guys.
- (Grace performs Freezing, with the rest doing the instruments)
- Grace: The clouds in the sky have covered up my life And the day just stays gray ’till it’s night And the darkness out side is a mirror to my eyes ‘Cause my soul won’t reflect any light Oh, I can’t lie, I’m so lonely Oh, make it right and just hold me ‘Cause I’m freezing, there’s no way to stay warm Don’t you need me? Left me out in the storm How could you for get me My sun shine has left me alone You’re so cold Freezing, like when rain turns to snow Don’t you need me Like an old overcoat The seasons may change But the ice still remains in my soul You’re so cold The chills down my spine Are just memories of a time Now I’m haunted ’cause I thought You were mine I just can’t get away I’ve been frozen in one place And I am not moving on Tell me why, I still love you, boy?
- (Freezing ends)
- (Back with the gang, they're in the Dawn of The Dinosaurs universe)
- Manny: That's what you're talking about?
- Ash: A land of dinosaurs.
- Buck: Yo, guys.
- Muriel: Buck.
- Eustace: That's great.
- Buck: I've wanted to ask you guys. We'll be splitting up.
- Virgil: Cool.
- Richie: That's amazing.
- (The Conductors reappear)
- Mr. Conductor 3: We'll be all set.
- Misty: You know, Conductors, it's best that we'll set our lives.
- Brock: That's right.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Of all we long to do, we mean it.
- Mel: See? They're totally ready.
- Penny: You remember another Christmas story right?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Exactly. Thomas had to take a tree on time. Let me explain.
- (Mr. Conductor 1 blows his whistle and Thomas and The Missing Christmas Tree starts)
- Mr. Conductor 1: It was two days before christmas. Many children were expected on the Island of Sodor. All the engines were busy with the final preparations. Sir Topham Hatt wanted this year's carol party to be an extra special celebration. Sir Topham Hatt was now waiting impatiently for Thomas.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Quickly now.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He said.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Our christmas tree has arrived just in time. I want you to fetch it, Thomas. Duck can look after Annie and Clarabel until you get back.
- Thomas: Will we be able to sing carols too?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Asked Thomas.
- Sir Topham Hatt: We'll see.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Promised Sir Topham Hatt.
- Thomas: It would be nice to sing carols again.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Sighed Thomas as he set off on his important mission. Thomas collected the tree safely but large snowdrifts lay ahead.
- Thomas: I musn't be late.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He thought.
- Thomas: Sir Topham Hatt is relying on me.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Whistling bravely, Thomas tried to move. But he couldn't. There was worse to come. Thomas was snowed under. Meanwhile the other engines waited and waited. They were grumbling about Thomas for being late.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Silence!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Sir Topham Hatt.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Thomas left the works safely, but snow had brought the telephone lines down. We must assume he is stranded.
- Mr. Conductor 1: The engines now felt sorry for Thomas and cold but confident the twins set off to the rescue. Suddenly, they came to a drift that was deeper than the rest.
- Thomas: Help!
- Donald: Hush!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Donald.
- Donald: I can hear something.
- Douglas: Probally the wind.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Douglas.
- Thomas: Help!
- Donald: No listen.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Insisted Donald.
- Thomas: Over here!
- Douglas: Oh, it's Thomas. Come on the poor wee engine must be frozen to the frames in there.
- Mr. Conductor 1: When the workmen arrived, it took some time to decide how to dig away the drifts of snow. Thomas' driver and fireman, who had taken shelter at a nearby cottage, joined the rescue. At last, Thomas and the precious christmas tree were free from the snowdrift. Then they set off once more to finish their long journey. Sir Topham Hatt greeted them warmly.
- Sir Topham Hatt: As a reward for all your hard work, you may go and enjoy the carols. Be quick now.
- Mr. Conductor 1: At the big station, all was soon ready.
- Sir Topham Hatt: One, two, three!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Suddenly like magic the station was flooded with lights.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Ladies and gentlemen and children, i give you three cheers for Thomas the Tank Engine and all his friends who had made this ocasion possible.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Then there was a familiar whirring sound. Percy and Toby smiled, they knew who it was. With landing lights shining brightly, Harold the Helicopter touched down gently in the snow. Bringing the greatest surprise of all, Santa Claus. Everyone cheered and the party began.
- Thomas: It's no fun getting stuck in the snow.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Whispered Thomas to Percy.
- Thomas: But it was worth it for this party. Happy holidays, Percy. Happy holidays, everyone.
- (Thomas and The Missing Christmas Tree ends)
- Mr. Conductor 1: