This page explains how identification works in Akami.
Identification takes one thing:
- Magnifying glass
A magnifying glass allows an identifier to identify the various herbs. There is only the generic magnifying glass.
Identification can be used to identify herbs to be used in alchemy.
Identification is beneficial because it can make any plant available for use.
The cons of identification are that it requires you to have researched an herb book to be able to identify the higher leveled plants and their uses.
Benefits of Professing
Professing in this skill means a wider range of plants to identify.
Criteria for Suggesting a Crafting System
In order for your idea on how to identify herbs in Akami to be considered, it must at LEAST meet this criteria.
- It must involve matching something.
- It must involve attention to detail.
- It must involve a way to tell the difference between two similar plants.
Other ways to improve your chances of getting your idea accepted include:
- A hazard for if you're wrong.
- A playable prototype.
- A link between the herb being identified and the herb displayed.