Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Welcome to the Ifns mini wiki at Scratchpad!
You can use the box below to create new pages for this mini-wiki. Make sure you type
[[Category:Ifns]] on the page before you save it to make it part of the Ifns wiki (preload can be enabled to automate this task, by clicking this link and saving that page. Afterwards, you may need to purge this page, if you still see this message).
- Small Cargo Ship: Small cargo ships are very agile ships used to transport resources from one planet to another.
- Large Cargo Ship: The large cargo ship is an advanced version of the smaller cargo ship allowing for a bigger cargo space and faster speeds due to its better propulsion system.
- Light Fighter: The light fighter is a maneuverable ship you can find on nearly every planet. The costs are not particularly high, but likewise the shield power and loading capacity is very low.
- Heavy Fighter: The heavy fighter is a straight evolution of the light fighter offering increased shielding and firing power.
- Cruiser: Combat cruisers have armour almost three times as strong as heavy fighters and sport more than twice their firing power. Their travelling speed is also amongst the fastest seen.
- Battle Ship: Battle ships provide the backbone of any military fleet. Heavy armoury, strong weapons systems and high cruising speed as well as a large cargo bay make this ship a tough opponent to fight against.
- Destroyer: The destroyer is the heaviest spaceship ever seen and has unprecedented firepower.
- Death Star: There is nothing as big and dangerous as an approaching death star.
- Bomber: The bomber is a special purpose spacecraft developed to break through heavy planetary defence.
- Recycler: Recycler ships are used to harvest floating debris in space to recycle valuable resources.
- Espionage Probe: Espionage probes are little unmanned drones with exceptionaly fast propulsion system used to spy on foreign worlds.
- Solar Satellite: Solar satellites are simple orbiting satellites equipped with photovoltaic cells and means of energy transfer back to the planet. The energy hereby is transmitted to the planet using a special laser beam.
- Colony Ship: This ship provides the means necessary to go where no man has gone before and to colonize new worlds.
Ship Performance Specifications
|Ship||Structural Integrity||Shield Power||Weapon Power||Cargo Capacity||Base Speed||Fuel Consumption|
|Small Cargo Ship||4,000||10||5||5,000||5,000 (10,000)||10 (20)|
|Large Cargo Ship||12,000||25||5||25,000||7,500||50|
|Destroyer||100,000||5000000000||200000000||2000000000||500,000,000||- style="text-align: center;"||Death Star||9,000,000||50,000||200,000||1,000,000,000,000||- style="text-align: center;"||Bomber||75,000||500||1,000||500||4,000(5,000)||1,000|
Also see Rapid Fire.
|Small Cargo Ship||2,000||2,000||0||Level 2||Combustion Engine(Level 1)|
|Large Cargo Ship||6,000||6,000||0||Level 4||Combustion Engine (Level 1)|
|Light Fighter||3,000||1,000||0||Level 1||Combustion Engine (Level 1)|
|Heavy Fighter||6,000||4,000||0||Level 3|| Armour Technology (Level 2)|
Impulse Engine (Level 1)
|Cruiser||20,000||7,000||2,000||Level 5||Impulse Engine (Level 4) |
Ion Technology (Level 1)
|Battle Ship||40||20||1||Level 1||Hyperspace Engine (Leve1
|Destroyer||60||50||15||Level 1||Hyperspace Engine (Level 1)|
Hyperspace Technology(Level 0)
|Death Star||5,00||4,00||1,00||Level 1||Hyperspace Engine (Level 1)|
Hyperspace Technology (Level 1)
Graviton Technology (Level 0)
|Bomber||50,000||25,000||15,000||Level 1||Impulse Engine (Level 1)|
Plasma Technology(Level 1)
|Recycler||10,000||6,000||2,000||Level 4||Combustion Engine (Level 6)|
Shielding Technology (Level 2)
|Espionage Probe||0||1,000||0||Level 3||Combustion Engine (Level 3)|
Espionage Technology (Level 2)
|Solar Satellite||0||2,000||500||Level 1||-|
|Colony Ship||10,000||20,000||10,000||Level 4||Impulse Engine (Level 3)|