Ignorance Is Bliss is a Disney version of the Jellyfish song of the same name. It features Nasty Jack (from Paw and Order) as King Bowser Koopa, Mitchie O'Hara (from Accidentally Adventures) as Princess Peach Toadstool, Todd Daring (from The Replacements) as Mario, Kuzco (from The Emperor's New School) as Luigi, and Brad Buttowski (from Kick Buttowski: Suburban Daredevil), Cole Winston (from Livin' The Life With The Stereotypes) and Eric Bernstein (from Zachary and The Vamp: The Series) as The Singing Goomba Trio.
- Jim Cummings as Nasty Jack as King Bowser Koopa
- Stephanie Morgenstern as Mitchie O'Hara as Princess Toadstool
- Nancy Cartwright as Todd Daring as Mario
- J.P. Manoux as Kuzco as Luigi
- Danny Cooksey as Brad Buttowski, Cole Winston and Eric Bernstein as the Singing Goomba Trio
Script and Lyrics
- (We open this music video with Randy Cunningham narrating it)
- Randy Cunningham: And now, it's time for Mario songs on Disney, the part of the show where my friends and I come out and sing a Mario Song. We find Mitchie O'Hara as she confronts Nasty Jack in a musical sensation called: Ignorance Is Bliss.
- Nasty Jack: And then, I'll Join OPEC!
- Mitchie: (insulted) You?! You make Todd and Kuzco look like brain surgeons. You're too ignorant to be an oil tycoon!
- Nasty Jack: So? I'll take brute force and bad attitudes over smarts and education anyway, because ignorance is bliss!
- Mitchie: Song cue!
- (We then cut to a scene with Michiko as Peach in cell, and Ignorance Is Bliss starts)
- Nasty Jack: Wake up! Miss Ohara, it is I, your one and only king, Nasty Jack. I'm a turtle as you've seen, A little slow and a little green, But on the whole I'd say, supuh-dupuh!
- Brad, Cole and Eric: Mitchie O'Hara, I know you're frightened! Mmm... 'Cause if you knew just why you're here, your fear would just be heightened.
- Nasty Jack: So let's just say...
- Enemies: "Ignorance is bliss."
- Nasty Jack: Oh, while I hate to be a bummer, I've brought you here to bring me plumbers. You know those brothers... Oh what's their names? Oh yes! Todd and Kuzco, just the sound of them makes me queasy, I'd love to take that monkey wrench, I'd play my own game...
- Brad: Mitchie Ohara, you're so misguided! Mmm... I've never been fond of bookworms, but then again this one does make good Ash bait!
- Nasty Jack: I can't wait. Ignorance is bliss! With my magic book, I'll shower, Those clumsy lizards with my power, Until Dinosaur Land is nothing but fossil fuel. My only problem with these spells, Is that I know not what they tell So every hex leaves me perplexed and all I want are those plumbing fools!
- Cole: Mitchie Ohara, you're not so clever! Mm... All your words are alphabet soup, A picture tells it better.
- Nasty Jack: I'll say it again!
- Enemies: "Ignorance is bliss."
- Nasty Jack: Haven't you heard? A picture is worth a thousand words. You call yourself a Princess, but you're a braniac in a dress. I can't believe you waste time with these books! You remind me of my kid sister, She read so much she got a blister, A big one, I mean BIG, on a brain! What a shnook! I'd like to get my hands... Just one time with a monkey wrench... I'll fix their plumbing!
- (Long Interlude)
- Brad, Cole and Eric: Mitchie Ohara, I know you're frightened! Mm... (So misguided) 'Cause if you knew just why you're here, your fear would just be heightened! Mitchie Ohara, you're not so clever! Mm... (Pictures say it better) All your words are alphabet soup, a picture tells it better!
- Nasty Jack: For the last time... (Small interlude) On second thought, I think I've made my point!
- (Jazzy interlude then fade)