1. Download and unzip the application to a base directory.
2. Open the project with a java package viewer, such as Eclipse.
3. Set the buildpath with the build.xml file.
4. Set the .jars to be included in the classpath, found in /coms680/resources/lib and include the winstone jar in the /coms680/resources/winstone directories.
5. Compile the project and run it using ant, or some other compatible compiler.
6. Run the project.
7. Follow the link.local host location to the portion on your harddrive.