Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
International Relations Wiki
This is a collaborative project for students of international relations and international relations theory. Ideal articles include explanations of IR theories, summaries of IR articles and books, biographies of IR writers and international political figures, and explanations of international conflicts, institutions, and events.
It is my hope that IR specialists and curious explorers alike will find this information useful and contribute to it. The more people are aware of the issues and dynamics of international relations, the safer the world will be.
Initial articles that need to be written:
- Carr, E.H.
- Democratic Peace Theory
- Drezner, Daniel
- Drezner, Daniel's The Sanctions Paradox
- Fukuyama, Francis
- Glaser, Charles
- Hobbes, Thomas
- Jervis, Robert
- Kagan, Robert
- Kant, Immanuel (IR)
- Kennan, George
- Liberalism (IR)
- Marx, Karl (IR)
- Marxism (IR)
- Mead, Charles
- Mearsheimer, John
- Mearsheimer, John's "The Israeli Lobby"
- Mearsheimer, John's The Tragedy of Great Power Politics
- Moravcsik, Andrew
- Neoliberal Institutionalism
- Pape, Robert
- Pape, Robert's Bombing to Win
- Pape, Robert's The Strategic Logic of Suicide Terrorism
- Realism (IR)
- Rousseau, Jean-Jacques (IR)
- Schmitt, Carl (IR)
- Wallerstein, Immanuel
- Waltz, Kenneth
- Waltz, Kenneth's Man, The State, and War
- Waltz, Kenneth's Theory of International Politics
- Wendt, Alexander
- World Systems Theory
We have a lot of work to do. Let's get this started!