This is taken from Toy Story.
- Buzz: Hello, I'm Buzz Lightyear.
- Woody: And I'm Sheriff Woody Pride. Buzz, I gotta say. You look nice today! Did you get a haircut?
- Buzz: I did as a matter of fact. Have you been working out lately?
- Woody: Yeah... I've been doing some push-ups.
- Buzz: So we had this great idea for a new video. We thought, "Okay, we have done the last two episodes, which were Larry-Boy's second adventure, and an Alvin and the Chipmunks parody episode, and we had nothing to do afterwards."
- Dad Carrot, Dad Pea, and Mr. Nezzer: You better watch out for the Rumor Weed!
- Buzz: Gee, it's really an obligation. We tried pulling it together, and giving it to people - you know: for the people, of the people, by the people, for the people. They needed all the energy we needed in a space ranger's heart, and the strength a cowboy's brain can get, all in one easy carry package.
- Woody: (chuckles)
- Merry Larry: I wanted all the spotlight. So, we went on a big cross-country trip. Like always. Perform and do shows for people in different towns and cities. I was the best harmonica player in the business! Had more than 50+ hit singles.
- Buzz: But, we thought "Wait a minute... Aren't our fans just a little bit crazy about space rangers, and the Old West?" And like that; out of our own curiosity; we were trying to raise a lot of money to produce our first full-length feature film, which is based on the story of Jonah and the Whale. We had it shelved for a year. We decided to fill in a space of our best-known VeggieTales series: 3-2-1 Penguins! The premiere episode of 3-2-1 Penguins is called "Trouble on Planet Wait-Your-Turn", and it's coming November 14, 2000.
- Woody: This is where things start to go uphill. I began designing myself to have my brown hair fly all over the place. So I sent in an email, that read "Please send me the roles of your leadership." So, I started a list. From that list, a Viking leader was number seven. We tried doing that, but that went into the next show, which was "Lyle the Kindly Viking", which was coming the spring of 2001. So, I instead tried out for a cowboy. And it went wonderfully. That's reliability for you.
- Buzz: Well, for a while - for a long time, we were frontiers of space, and the West.
- Woody: And I read all about...
- Buzz: (chuckling) They were sent on ancient ships. Manatees.
- Woody: And I made a comment when I read the script that we wanted to include cameos from the last show. Because, we wanted to do it, and we were! So, we'd be in big trouble, if those three returned again. Also, I read about the actors we tried out for the last show and... wait, how come I haven't known them as a kid?
- Buzz: We tried getting the actors into their costumes, but they were too slim to fit in them. So instead, we had my friend here, Larry, as Alvin, then I had myself as David Seville, an old grape, you know, Pa Grape, as Simon, and a decorative gourd with no eyes, and speaks with a slight Mexican accent, Mr. Lunt, as Theodore, to play the parts instead. I could definitely take more talent from there.
- Woody: It worked out really well. Because the will of the people, overruled the will of staff. And when we made the last show, all of our friends, including Junior Asparagus. Archibald Asparagus, The Green Onions, The Scallions, Mr. Nezzer, Scooter, Jimmy and Jerry Gourd, the French Peas, Laura, Frankencelery, Goliath, you and Madame Blueberry all had a nightmare about me, Mr. Lunt and Pa Grape as chipmunks. It went something like this. A door chime, then the door opens, and the woman's yells that she loves being purple, and then she sings, and a Lazy Susan is spun twice, and a guitarist tells a person not to eat a cowboy, in which I'm dressed like. And then, a weird guy comes out of his dressing room, all dressed up as the fox from Pinocchio, and the guitarist freaked out about the fox tail. I almost walked away from seeing that.
- Buzz: To infinity and beyond. God bless us, everyone.