It's Good To Feel Free is the third episode of the fifth season of Shining Time Station. It originally aired on WNET on November 18, 1998 and its Sprout air date is November 15, 2006.
- This episode features casts of Ritchie and The Adventures of Ralph. One day, Ritchie wants to feel free. Stacy, Harry and Billy meet up with Misato Katsuragi and Eikichi Onizuka who both explain that they'll help. However, Schemer, Schemee and The Thug Dolls try to feel broken, but they fail. After that, Ritchie thanks his parents.
From Shining Time Station
- Mr. Conductor 1 (George Carlin)
- Mr. Conductor 2 (Alec Baldwin)
- Stacy Jones (Didi Conn)
- Harry Cupper (Leonard Jackson)
- Billy Twofeathers (Tom Jackson)
- Horace Schemer (Brian O'Conner)
- Schemee (Jonathan Shapiro)
- Ritchie (Tara Jayne)
- Diana (Roxanne Beck)
- Florinda Showers (Amy Birnbaum)
- Potter (Ted Lewis)
- Todd Snap (Jimmy Zoppi)
- Duplica (Megan Hollingshead)
- Samurai (Jimmy Zoppi)
- Macy (Kerry Williams)
- Ralph (Tara Jayne)
- Cassandra (Lisa Ortiz)
- Simon (David Brimmer)
- Emily (Amy Birnbaum)
- Sylvester (Amy Birnbaum)
- Keith (Ted Lewis)
- Benny (Kayzie Rogers)
- Fernando (Ted Lewis)
- Shingo (Dan Green)
From Ed, Edd N Eddy
- Eddy (Tony Sampson)
From Mike, Lu and Og
- Mike Mazinsky (Nika Futterman)
From Annie The Smart and Genius Girl
- Annie Roberts (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Jonathan Brooks (Sam Vincent)
- Nikki Yanagisawa (Kelly Sheridan)
- Vicky Nakagawa (Saffron Henderson)
- Rita Sasaki (Stevie Bloch)
- Alex Mills (Chantal Strand)
- Tyson Granger (Marlowe Gardiner-Heslin)
- Yami Yugi (Dan Green)
From Fighting Foodons
- Chase (Tara Jayne)
- Coco (Lisa Ortiz)
From Mew Mew Power
- Megan (Caroline Lawson)
From Idaten Jump
- Sho Yamato (???)
From Ben 10
- Julie Yamamoto (Vyvan Pham)
From Tenkai Knights
- Beni (???)
From Wedding Peach
- Momoko Hanasaki (Larissa Wolcott)
- Misato Katsuragi (???)
From Great Teacher Onizuka
- Eikichi Onizuka (???)
From The New Adventures of Winnie The Pooh
- Thug Pooh (Jim Cummings)
- Thug Tigger (Chuck McCann)
- Thug Piglet (Ken Sansom)
- Henry's Special Coal
- The Flying Kipper
- 50 Ways To Say Goodbye
- It's Great To Be An Engine
- This is the episode where casts of Ritchie and The Adventures of Ralph appear.
- Annie Roberts and Jonathan Brooks debut.
- Ritchie's parents make an appearance.
- It is revealed that Annie wears purple and black striped pantyhose.
- Vicky Nakagawa debuts too.
- (The episode opens with the show's theme tune playing)
- Man: Reach for the steam, reach for the whistle, going the railing road. Reach for the words, reach for the story, follow the rainbow sun. To a Shining Time Station, where dreams can come true, waiting there for you.
- (The episode then opens with Ritchie and the others at the station)
- Ritchie: I was expecting great time.
- Diana: Yes.
- Ralph: It's been many times since my first day.
- Nikki: Absolutely.
- Florinda: Me and Tamao are good friends.
- Potter: Wow.
- Cassandra: I was from The Pokemon The Fighters Crew.
- Simon: Interesting.
- Stacy: It's been a good time.
- Harry: Right.
- Billy: Ritchie's Parents are here.
- Misato and Eikichi: Yo there.
- (The Conductors appear)
- Mr. Conductor 1: We're glad to drop by.
- Eddy: Mr. Conductors 1 and 2.
- Mike: We're so pleased to see you.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Yes we are. We're going to have a free time.
- Vicky: See, Yugi? They're in.
- Yugi: I know about Henry, don't you?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Of course. He had coal to be loaded. Let me explain.
- (Mr. Conductor 1 blows his whistle and Henry's Special Coal starts)
- Mr. Conductor 1: One morning, Henry was feeling very sorry for himself. Sometimes he can pull trains, but sometimes he felt he had no strength at all.
- Henry: I suffer dreadfully and no one cares.
- James: Rubbish, Henry!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Snorted James.
- Henry: You don't work hard enough!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Sir Topham Hatt spoke to him too.
- Sir Topham Hatt: What's wrong with you, Henry? You have lots of new parts and new paint too, but they've done you no good. If we can't make you better, we must get another engine instead of you to do the work.
- Mr. Conductor 1: This made Henry, his driver and fireman very sad. Sir Topham Hatt was waiting when Henry came to the platform. He had taken off his hat and coat and put on overalls. Henry managed to start but his fireman was not satisfied.
- Henry's Fireman: Henry is a bad steamer.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He said to Sir Topham Hatt.
- Henry's Fireman: I built up his fire, but it doesn't give enough heat.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Henry tried very hard, but it was no good. He didn't have enough steam, and came to a stop outside Edward's station.
- Henry: Oh dear!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Thought Henry.
- Henry: I shall have to go away! Oh dear, oh dear!
- Mr. Conductor 1: All he could do is to go slowly onto a siding, and Edward took charge of the train. Sir Topham Hatt and the Fireman went on discussing Henry's troubles.
- Sir Topham Hatt: What do you think is wrong, fireman?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Asked Sir Topham Hatt.
- Henry's Fireman: Excuse me, sir.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He answered.
- Henry's Fireman: But the fact is the coal was wrong. We've had a poor lot lately, and today's it's worse. The other engines can manage. They had big fireboxes. Henry's is small and can't make the heat. With Welsh coal, he'd be a different engine.
- Sir Topham Hatt: It's expensive.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Sir Topham Hatt.
- Henry: But Henry must have a fair chance. James shall go and fetch them.
- Mr. Conductor 1: When the Welsh coal came, Henry's Driver and Fireman were excited.
- Henry's Driver and Fireman: Now we'll show 'em, Henry old fellow.
- Mr. Conductor 1: They carefully made his fire, putting large lumps of coal like a wall round the outside, then the glowing middle part was covered in smaller lumps.
- Henry: You're spoiling my fire.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Complained Henry.
- Henry's Fireman: Wait and see.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said the fireman.
- Henry's Fireman: We'll have a roaring fire just when we wanted.
- Mr. Conductor 1: The fireman was right. When Henry reach the platform, the water was boiling nicely, and he had to let off steam.
- Sir Topham Hatt: How are you, Henry?
- Henry: Peep, peep, peep! I feel fine!
- Sir Topham Hatt: Have you a good fire, driver?
- Henry's Driver: Never better, sir, and plenty of steam.
- Sir Topham Hatt: No record breaking.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Warned Sir Topham Hatt.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Don't push him too hard.
- Henry's Driver: Henry won't need pushing, sir. I'll have to hold him back.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Henry had a lovely day. He had never felt so well of his life. He wanted to go fast, but his driver wouldn't let him.
- Henry's Driver: Steady old fellow.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He would say.
- Henry's Driver: There's plenty of time.
- Mr. Conductor 1: They arrived early at the station. Thomas puffed in.
- Henry: Where have you been, lazybones?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Asked Henry.
- Henry: Oh, I can't wait for dawdling tank engines like you. Goodbye.
- Thomas: Whoosh!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Thomas to the coaches.
- Thomas: Have you ever seen anything like it?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Both Annie and Clarabel agreed that they never had.
- (Henry's Special Coal ends)
- Mr. Conductor 1: