|INTERHEARTGames at Wikia [
All characters are at least 18
- Q: The game restarts my computer whenever I try to run it. Help!?
- A: There is region locking in this game. If it fails, it restarts the computer. Use AppLocale to run the game with Japanese locale or use a nodvd. Alternatively you can set your Windows to Japanese, though it's not recommended.
Installing the game
- Q: I'm having trouble extracting the archive (18禁ゲーム)[REAL]いたずらっ娘～うちの娘にかぎって～ (iso+file+rr).rar.
- A: Try to rename the files to game.rar and then extract it
- A: Also make sure that the files are in an English folder. e.g. C:\Temp
- Q: How do I install the game?
- A: Read the detailed guide below.
- Q: I can't install the game. I run with HF pAppLoc the IHS.exe but nothing happens. I only get a copy of the exe file in Local Settings\Temp. I am using Windows XP Pro SP3. Can anyone help?
- A: Run IHS.exe in win2000 compatible mode.
Running the game
- Q: All I get is a black screen and a "Lost Inf" error message, help?
- A: Try running the game in a window.
- A: Try running the game as administrator.
- Q: The models sometimes don't appear and the scene is empty. Any advice?
- A: Install the 1.01 update (run the updater.exe with Japanese locale as administrator).
- Q: All the characters are black! I tried switching anti-aliasing off and I run Itazura Real just fine. Any advice?
- A: A user had the same problem with his GeForce 7600GT. Updating graphics drivers fixed it.
Installing the game
A Japanese game is not meant to run on non-Japanese Windows. To get it to work you have to do some tricks: Click here to learn how to install and run the game.
Quick step-by-step guide
- Open the archive and extract the Musume3d.iso file to an English named folder, e.g. C:\Downloads\Musume.
- Mount C:\Downloads\Musume\Musume3d.iso with Daemontools Lite (other mounting software has been known to fail with Japanese games, so please use Daemontools Lite! - it's completely free)
- DO NOT autorun, but explore the mounted dvd and right-click IHS.exe and select Run with Japanese locale as administrator (you need HF pApploc for the right-click options).
- Click the third button and run the DirectX setup wizard. This will ensure that you have the right version of DirectX installed.
- Click the second button to start the setup.
- Change the default install folder if you prefer, but do not install the game to a path with Unicode characters (only A-Z).
- Click (N) again a few times and wait while the game is installed.
- To run the game you need to right-click e.g. C:\REAL\Musume3d\Musume3d.exe and select Run with Japanese locale.