Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
James In The Mud, Retitled Stuck-In-The-Mud In American Releases, Is A Season 15 Episode.
- Director: Steve Asquith
- Narrators: Michael Brandon (US TV Redub)
Michael Angelis (UK/US)
Joseph J. Terry (US)
- Previous Episode: The Trouble With James & Diesel/Duck Solves The Problem
- Next Episode: Henry Destroys Mactor/Mactor In Trouble
- Thomas (Cameo)
- 10 Cents (Cameo)
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Henry (Cameo)
- Gordon (Cameo)
- Toby (Delected Scene Cameo)
- Percy (Cameo)
James Gets Stuck In A Muddy Bank (The Same One From Percy Runs Away), So Duck Rescues Him.
- When James Crashes Into The Muddy Bank, His Wheels Are Red. But When James Is Cleaned, His Wheels Are Black.
- Toby Is To Appear In This Episode, But It Is Cut.
- Narrator: James Was A Red Tender Engine With A Shiny Red Coat Of Paint. He Was Very Vain. One Day, Duck Warned James About A Muddy Bank.
- Duck: Be Careful With A Muddy Bank, James.
- James: Pah!