Julian and Knuckles, retitled Julian gets Tricked for American Audiences, is the first episode of season 1 of Julian the Kid and Friends. It is a parody to the Thomas and Friends episode, Thomas and Gordon/Thomas gets Tricked.
- Julian (from The Adventures of Wheezie) as Thomas
- Knuckles (form Sonic the Hedgehog) as Gordon
- Espio (from Sonic) as Henry (cameo)
- Daffy Duck (from Looney Tunes) as James (cameo)
- Tia (from Cars) as Clarabel (cameo)
- Steven Spielberg as Sir Topham Hatt (cameo)
- Chip (from Beauty and the Beast) as Stephen Hatt (cameo)
- Ringo Starr/George Carlin as The Narrator
- Ringo Starr/George Carlin: Julian is a kid who lives in a little house on TV Sodor. He's a cheeky little kid with a pair of two brown shoes, a pair of blue caps, a pair of blue short sleeve shirts and a pair of blue overalls. He's a fussy little kid too. Always moving flickies about ready for the big tv characters to take out on long journeys. And when they come in, He takes the flickies away so that the big characters can go and rest. Julian thinks no one works as hard as he does. He loves playing tricks on them. Inculding Knuckles, the biggest and proudest character of all. Julian likes to tease Knuckles.
- Julian: Wake up, lazybones! Why don't you work hard me.
- Ringo Starr/George Carlin: One day, after working with the flickies, Knuckles arrived back at home very tired. He was just going to sleep when Julian came up in his cheeky way.
- Julian: Wake up, lazybones! Do some hard work for a change! You can't catch me!
- Ringo Starr/George Carlin: And off he ran laughing. Instead of going to sleep again, Knuckles thought how he could get back at Julian. One morning, Julian wouldn't wake up. His first Orb and second Orb couldn't make him start. His stamina was low and there was not enough strength. It was nearly time for the express. People were waiting, but the flickies weren't ready. At last, Julian started.
- Julian: Oh dear! Oh dear!
- Ringo Starr/George Carlin: He yawned. He fussed into the station where Knuckles was waiting.
- Knuckles: Hurry up you!
- Ringo Starr/George Carlin: Said Knuckles.
- Julian: Hurry up yourself!
- Ringo Starr/George Carlin: Replied Julian. Knuckles, the proud echidna, began making his plan to teach Julian a lesson for teasing him. Almost before the flickies had stop moving, Knuckles reverse quickly and was ready.
- Knuckles: Get in quickly please.
- Ringo Starr/George Carlin: He said. Julian usually pushed behind to help start. But he was always unhooked first. This time, Knuckles started so quickly that they forgot to unhooked Julian. Knuckles' chance had come.
- Knuckles: Come on, come on.
- Ringo Starr/George Carlin: Said Knuckles to the flickies. They went faster and faster. Too fast for Julian. He wanted to stop, but he couldn't.
- Julian: Stop! Stop!
- Knuckles: Hurry, hurry, hurry!
- Ringo Starr/George Carlin: Laughed Knuckles.
- Flickies: You can't get away! You can't get away!
- Ringo Starr/George Carlin: Laughed the flickies. Poor Julian was going faster then he had ever gone before. He was out of breath and his feet hurt him, but he had to go on.
- Julian: I'll shall never be the same again.
- Ringo Starr/George Carlin: He thought sadly.
- Julian: My feet will be quite worn out.
- Ringo Starr/George Carlin: At last, they stopped at a station. Julian was unhooked. And he felt very silly and exhausted. Next, he went on to a turntable thinking of everyone laughing at him. And then he went out of the way.
- Knuckles: Well, little Julian.
- Ringo Starr/George Carlin: Chuckled Knuckles.
- Knuckles: Now you know what hard work means. Don't you?
- Ringo Starr/George Carlin: Poor Julian couldn't anwser. He had no breath. He just walked slowly away to rest and had a long, long drink.
- Julian: Maybe I don't have to tease Knuckles to feel important.
- Ringo Starr/George Carlin: Julian thought to himself. And he walked slowly home.
- Footage Copyright: BrittalCroftFan's homemade video, Sega, Dic Entertainment/Cookie Jar