Julie Kane is one of the former members of the Burners, the daughter of the late Abraham Kane, the mother of Lola and Timothy Kane, and the wife of Benjamin Kane appearing in Motorcity and is successor series The Adventures of Julie Kane. Voiced by Kate Micucci (who is also behind Fiona Von Steig from Lisa Papademetriou's Accidentally Adventures and Sara Murphy from Milo Murphy's Law), she has long luscious red hair, almond eyes and has red lips and yellow earrings. In the original series, as a 16-year-old, her outfit is composed of:. In the successor spin-off, as a full adult, her outfit is composed of: a dark green short sleeved shirt, black miniskirt, tan pantyhose and black high heels. At her age, as of the 2014 successor show, she is 48 years old.
- Abraham Kane (Deceased Father)
- Benjamin Kane (Husband)
- Lola Kane (12-year-old Daughter)
- Timothy Kane (16-year-old Son)
- Being pretty to bald man Benjamin
- Working as a News Reporter
- Sharing some quality time with Lola
- The way she sees Lola in trouble with Principal Wilkins
- Remembering Abraham Kane's evil ways
- Her allergy to dandelions.
- She is one of the following characters of the series who is never part of the Burners.