Keegan and The Sword In The Stone is a fan-fiction anime film made by Pikachufreak. It is a parody of the 1963 Disney film of the same title.
- It all happens with Keegan on a perfect day, playing as Arthur. He has to accompany his archrival Koji, playing as Sir Kay, on a hunt for Stantler. They both reach a castle run by Maximillion Pegasus, playing as Sir Ector. Somehow, Keegan falls into a cottage of King Kai. He explains that he will be his tutor. Pegasus' friend, Vellion Crowler, comes over with news of how Keegan will succeed in pulling the sword. However, Keegan gets chased by a giant snake and soon Guido Anchovy saves him. Keegan does his chores as a severe punishment, but soon, Petra Fina, dressed as Madame Mim, casts a spell to him. Spike Bourne, playing as Sir Bart, holds a tournament and Keegan competes and wins it. The film then concludes with him being crowned as king.
- Keegan (Tara Jayne)
- Koji (Ted Lewis)
- Maximillion Pegasus (Darren Dunstan)
From Dragonball Z
- King Kai (Sean Schemmel)
From Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
- Vellian Crowler (Sean Schemmel)
From Samurai Pizza Cats
- Guido Anchovy (Terrence Scammell)
From Flint The Time Detective
- Petra Fina (Barbara Goodson)
- Spike Bourne (Gavin Fox)
- This film is a production of It's A Laugh Productions and Hanna Barbera.
- This is a parody of The Sword In The Stone.
- Keegan is the crowned king as shown in the film's conclusion.
- Spike is the next Beyblade Boss in this film.