- Narrator: One day, Kelly and her parents went to a video store. When Kelly saw a 2007 Barney's Christmas Star Holiday Edition VHS, she went crazy!
- Kelly: WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW! Can I have this VHS?!
- Kelly's Mom: No, Kelly!
- Kelly's Dad: We don't have enough money to buy it.
- Kelly: RAAAAAAAAAAR!!! I WANT IT NOW!
- Kelly's Parents: THAT'S IT! We're going home!
- Narrator: The next day, Kelly and her parents went to a toy store. When Kelly saw a 2006 Big Bird plush.
- Kelly: Can I have this plush? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE?!
- Kelly's Mom: NO!! Not today!
- Kelly's Dad: Your mom's right.
- Kelly: WAAAAAAAAAA! I WANT IT NOW!!
- Kelly's Parents: WE'RE GOING HOME!
- Beth: Hey! What are you doing?
- Kelly: I wanted some Sesame Street dolls, but my parents won't let me get them!
- Beth: That's too bad. You should go home now.
- Narrator: So Kelly and her parents went home and Kelly fell asleep. The end.
- Kelly's parents
January 3, 2012